Chapter 13

" I'm catching feelings for her, she take away the pain."

Deandre POV.

As soon as Niques called me I was already on the road dropping Draya over to my moms. I sped faster than I usually do, dodging every single car.

When Niques said her boyfriend beating my girl, I got extremely upset. Nobody touches my family, I'm going to kill this fucking nigga mark my words.

I drove through the neighborhood and pulled up to his house quickly and got out. A bunch of screaming and yelling was going on until I barged into the room.

My fiancé was gushing out tons of blood as Fire was on top of Niques still beating her, who was becoming unconscious. I walked over to Princess angry and tried to help her quickly.

" Babe, hold on iight. I'm going to get you some help." I said.

" I'm fine Dre, take off your shirt & give me it. Help Niques please." She said. I took off my shirt and placed it on her shoulder as she held it.

I was bare back as I walked up to this nigga and placed him in a headlock. He tried to wiggle out of it but I was too strong. I twisted his head all the way back in my grip then pushed him on the wall.

Next thing I remember was my two fist coming in contact with his face. I was pounding this nigga in his nose, his eyes, every part my fist came in contact with on his face.

" King I'm sorry. " He whined. I wasn't hearing that, I took out my gun and finished him off.

He fell on the ground as I pistol whipped his face and at the back of his head. This nigga was pouring blood after each whip I gave him.

Niques managed to get up and came back over and kicked him in his face as I held him up. All of a sudden the police men came in charging at the two of us. The policemen pushed me up against the wall & handcuffed me, whiles the other took my gun out of my hands.

" He's innocent, he was just helping
me, this is his fiancé ." Niques cried in pain as she pointed at Princess . The police both shared a look then motioned the other to release the cuffs.

I clenched my jaw at the police officer and walked over to Princess. The paramedics treated her right on spot because she did exactly what they were going to do when they got here. Thank God she's a doctor to help herself in times like this, if she was to ever be in danger again.

" Babe, you good." I asked.

"Yes Dre, I love you." She said.

" I love you too." I said as I pecked her forehead.

" No for real Dre, I really love you." She said.

" Okay baby. " I said as I held her against my chest and watched as they carried Niques.

~~~

Shy POV.

Ever since that day Aniya told me she like Dre, I've been hesitant if I should tell Scooter but I know he won't care so it doesn't even matter.

I'm his sister but when it comes to girls he really like, it's like you can tell him one thing and it'll be out his ear in a few seconds because he doesn't care.

I was at home, when Shyla barged into the kitchen smiling like she was retarded.

" Why you smiling." I chuckled.

" Cause I like to smile when I see my mommy." She said as she hugged me from the back.

" Aww that's cute." I cooed.