Chapter 14

" No mistakes in life, only lessons"

Amorah POV

After I finished talking to Shy, both Chas & I made our way into the mall & headed to the Rolex store. She kept looking around amazed maybe because she hasn't been home in a long time. The mall has changed completely, there are more stores & more restaurants.

" Amazed huh." I said smiling.

" Shit yes, the mall looks different." She said.

" Yeah it changed, but most of the stores we use to go to are on the other side." I said.

" Wow, I was really gone long." She said. I laughed at her & we walked up into the Rolex store. The first person we saw was Aniya, smiling with all of her back teeth. We wasnt even in the store properly before she started yapping her mouth.

"Hey Princess, Hey chas." She greeted us. The both of us told her hey back at the same time.

" What can I do for you guys." She asked.

" My watch, umm I need it to be cleaned & I want another face." I said.

"Okay anything in particular." She asked.

" Just make sure the face is a solid gold." I said.

" Okay you can come back for it tomorrow." She said.

" Alright, Chas, you wanna eat at somewhere in the mall." I questioned. She said yes & we were about to walk off until Aniya came from behind the counter.

" Wait, can I come with you guys. I'm on break now." She said.

" Sure, lets go." I told her smiling. The three of us cruised the mall & talked the entire time. It feels kind of good to have my old friends back but I know my limits because both of them are just coming back into my life. I've been friends with the both of them in high school, but Aniya moved which left Chas & I to grow a much stronger bond. Although she moved we still communicated with each other but like any long distance relationship, the communciation started to fade.

I just hope that Chas is a changed person because deep down I know she isn't this person she portrays to be. If anybody doesn't know her, I surely do. We've been best friends very long, so I studied her.

" Lets have lunch in here." Chas said pointing to this pasta place.

" The pastas in there taste really good."Aniya said.

" I haven't ate here before but we can try." I said. The three of us agreed and walked inside of the restaurant. We searched for a table & the three of us sat down. As I was about to glance the menu, my phone started to ring.

" Excuse me." I told them.

" Hello." I said.

" Mommy." Adraya said.

" Yes Draya." I said rolling my eyes.

" What you doing." She said.

" Aren't you supposeto be practicing. Come off this damn phone & go practice your dance." I said.

" But mommy, everybody is mean to me." She said.

" Why Draya." I asked.

" The girl said she doesn't like me mommy. I didn't do nothing to her." She said.

" So Draya, stop worrying about who likes who & who doesn't." I said.

" Okay, well I don't like her & she keeps looking at me." She said.