Chapter 15

" I mean I could stay if you could tell the truth, but you can't no matter how much times I ask."

Picture of A'draya at The top.

AMorah POV.

After I finish eating my chips, I washed up my hands and headed up the steps. I walked into A'draya's room to check on her and she was still asleep.

When I was done checking on her, I closed her room door and headed to the master room. Dre was in the closet packing his clothes, with the scariest face I've ever seen from him.

It finally hit me that we aren't together, at first I was serious but now I don't want him to go. I need him right now, I can't raise A'draya by myself.

I walked into the closet and took his clothes out of his suitcase as he finished packed.

" What are you doing." I asked.

" Moving out, you and A'draya can stay here. The house is yours." He said. Dre finish removed everything off the hangers and pushed into his bags. I walked up closer to him and we were chest to chest as I stared at him.

" You aren't going anywhere." I told him.

" I'm tired of this shit, you don't trust me & you always act like you don't care." He semi-yelled.

" Dre I care, I just say shit like that to get to you. I mean eventually one day I will stop caring if you keep mistreating me." I said.

" You love me." He asked looking into my eyes.

" Of course I love you, but I hate your ways." I said truthfully.

" I told you I don't fuck with her." He gritted through his teeth.

" I heard you Dre. My thing is you must be doing something for that bitch to disrespect me like that. If a bitch can tell your fiancé shit like that, then she don't respect you, me or our family. It's fucked up Dre and disrespectful. Whoever you fuck with never suppose to feel as if they on the same level as me and further more you shouldn't be fucking with anybody." I said using hand movements.

" I'm not Princess, babe I'm not. I don't even know how she got my number but I'll deal with it. In all honesty though Princess, how you been acting lately, drifting me away from you." He said. I sighed at him and caressed his face.

" I don't mean too." I said as I kissed his lips.

" I love you." He said against my lips as his hands drifted down my ass.

" I love you too, come on let's go to bed. We'll fix your clothes tomorrow." I said. We both held hands and walked into our bedroom. I felt bad when he said I'm pushing him away from me. It's like I love Dre & I feel like I can't live without him. If he doesn't stop, I promise one day will be the last straw for me and I will leave. I'm trying to trust Dre, but I feel like if I give him my trust again he'll fuck me over. I just love him too much, where I can't see if I'm still hurting.

When we got inside of the bed, he pulled me closer to his chest and just held me tightly. Sometimes this is all I want from him when I'm not in a happy mood.

Just being in his embrace makes me feel safe. It's crazy how this man can just touch me and I'm already melting. I'm much too deep in love with Dre, it's scary.

" Why you shaking." He asked. I didn't realize I was trembling from the cold.

" I'm cold." I said.

" Put the blanket on then." He said. I leaned over and grabbed the blanket. Dre took it from me and spread it over the two of us. He held me by my waist and planted his chin at the crook my neck.