Chapter 32

" You ain't gone respect me no no no till I'm not there."

AMorah POV.

As soon as I was about to go inside of the shower, my phone began to ring. I walked over to the nightstand and picked it up quickly.

" Hey beautiful." A voice said.

" Who is this." I said annoyed.

" It's Austin." He said. I smiled a little and sat on the bed.

" Hey." I said.

" You alright." He asked.

" Nah I'm kind of sad about something." I told him truthfully.

" Get dressed." He said.

" To go where." I asked.

" Meet me at bones restaurant." He said

" I don't know Austin." I said nervously.

" Come on, please." He begged.

" Is this a date." I chuckled.

" You can say that." He laughed.

" Alright, I'll text you when I'm out of the house. " I smiled. He said okay & I hanged up the phone. I walked into the closet and searched for a dress, I haven't worn yet. After I placed it on the bed, I hopped inside of the shower.

Dre's still in the room probably thinking but I don't give a fuck about what he does. He hurt me once more, like how could he. I do everything for this man & he fucks me over more than twice. He don't appreciate me & it's clear. Someone else will soon.

I hopped out of the shower and brushed my teeth then I walked out of the bathroom to fix my hair. I've decided to wear my hair down & curled it up. When I was done with my hair, I walked over to the bed and placed on my dress.

After I placed on my dress I lotioned up my legs and arms then put on my heels. I got up and walked over to the dresser and placed on my rolex and fixed my makeup. When I was done I admired myself in the mirror and then gathered my stuff.

I walked out of the room & Dre was coming out the same time. He looked up at me and lifted his eyebrow, but I ignored his stupid ass and began to walk down the steps but he pulled me.

Picture of Princess Outfit at the ToP.

" Where you going." He asked.

" Out." I said.

" Dress like that." He asked.

" How am I dressed." I asked.

" Like you going on a date." He said.

" I don't know just might." I said shrugging.

" Yeah, & I swear to God Imma kill you." He said seriously.

" So it's fine for you to do whatever the fuck you want & I can't. The world dont revolve around your dumb ass & let me the fuck go before you make me late." I said angry.

" Watch your mouth Princess, & if I hear any shit tonight. We going to have problems." He said as he released my hands.

" Don't act like we don't have them already." I said as I flipped my hair over my shoulders and began to walk down the steps.

I texted Austin and told him I was on my way as I got inside of my car. When I started my car I took off on the main road and began to drive in silence until my phone ranged. It was Addison, so I picked up quickly.

" Hey addi." I said.

" It's me mommy." Draya mumbled.

" Whats wrong baby." I asked her.