Chapter 47

" Take away my title, take away my stripes. You give me back my girl, you give me back my life."

Deandre

After I headed from the restaurant, I went straight home and rolled me up a joint. I don't even know who am I anymore and it's crazy.

It's just amazing how you can hurt somebody and then afterwards lose yourself. I know what I did to her was wrong but this ain't the Princess I know.

She's acting like how she was before I met her. Princess doesn't see where she is wrong, like at all. I'm just tired of all the bickering with her all the time.

It's time for the two of us to let go of each other and move on with our lives. Maybe that'll work but right now this shit ain't working.

Tara, Mona and Armoni will know not to fuck with me. All of a sudden the three of them know each other. It's kind of shady if you ask me.

I meant telling Armoni that the baby is another nigga's baby but it isn't the truth. Armoni's baby is my baby but Tara's baby isn't. Shit, I don't even know if she is pregnant fo'real.

I'm just ready to shoot the three of them but I can't shoot Armoni because she has my kid. If she didn't she would be dead just like what I am about to do to the rest of her friends.

I know damn well Tara messed with Aniya but I don't understand her reason for doing it. Whatever her reason might be, that's fucked up to kill somebody's unborn.

Breaking me out of my thoughts, I heard a knock on my door. I sucked my teeth and place my joint into the ashtray.

After I walked out of the room and headed towards the front door. I opened it up and clenched my jaw tightly.

" Deandre." She said crying.

" What." I yelled as I clenched my jaw.

" I'm sorry." She said.

" What do you want Princess." I asked.

" You. I miss you." She said.

" You wasn't missing me when you was letting that nigga impregnate you and eating you out this morning." I tossed. She looked up at me and didn't know what to say.

" Exactly." I said as I began to close the door. She opened it and stepped inside. The both of our eyes connected as she continued to cry. Usually when she cries it'll hurt me but I don't feel anything right now.

" I'm sorry." She blurted out.

" I heard you." I said. She walked up to me and hugged on me tightly. I breathed in and out, releasing a loud ass sigh.

" Stop Princess." I said softly as I tried to move her arms around me.

" No, I miss hugging you." She said.

" What do you want from me Princess. I'm not trying to play these games with you." I told her.

" I just want the both of us to be happy again."

" Mhmm, where's your boyfriend." I asked.

" He broke up with me because I told him we slept together and he found out about the baby." She told me.

" Now you trying to come on to me. I'm not a fucking rebound." I said as I pushed her to the ground.

" Ow Dre." She said. I shrugged her off and sat on the couch as she just sat on the ground and cried. I love this girl so much but I'm so hurt right now, she don't even understand.

I want to be with her, I want my family back but it's so complicated. Princess and I came along way and I'd be lying if I said I don't care for her because I do.