21 | The One with a Cake Hat

"Star?" An unfamiliar voice squeaked, I snapped my head around and met her dark brown gaze.

"Hello... You are?" I raised an eyebrow, figuring out who would she be.

"Star! Where did Lutfi go?" Em said, there was a hint of rage in her voice.

"Aw, Em is missing Lutfi." I teased as Karo snickered. She nodded to me before pointing to her wrist. "I have to go." She whispered to me before she walked away. Leaving me, Star, the mouse with a cake hat, and Em standing next to the entrance of the mansion.

"So?" Em retorted. Her reaction, was, in fact, priceless. "I'm leaving to find him." She said, before padding away, with concern at the edge of her voice when she called for Lut's name.

"So anyways." Star began, leading us to a room filled with couches. "How's the new tribe house, Mothy?"

"Um..." I stumbled on my words, choosing for a better word to describe my feelings. "It's awesome."

"Only awesome?"

"okay, fine. It was incredibly awesome." I admitted, rolling my eyes at her as she tried her best to hold back a laugh.

"That's my friend." She said, rolling her eyes at me. I heard someone snickered. I had totally forgot that someone was there, right next to the both of us. "Um... Star... Who's-"

"Heya, Mothy, this is Robin." Star said, pointing to the mouse next to us, who was wearing a cake shaped hat on top of her head. She smiled shyly and dipped her head to me when she was being introduced by Star to me. "Dcnicorobin."

"Call me Robin, it's alright." She said in a small voice.

"Mothwhisker. But Moth is more preferable." I said, smiling at her. I was someone like her when I had first joined the tribe. "So you are new to Dream Create Future?"

"Yeah! It's my first tribe, and I loved it so much. Especially the tribe house..." Her voice trailed off as Star interrupted with a cheerful statement.

"Told ya, my designs are always better than Wayme's."

"Better not to let him hear that." I said, rolling my eyes as I stared at Star's sudden outburst. That Star was...

"Nah, he knows about it from the start, anyway." Star retorted, laughing softly.

"I just know that Star is a good designer." Robin said. I snapped my attention back to her. What does she mean? She knew Star long ago? "You knew Star long ago?"

"Yea." Star said, "I know her for quite a long time."

"But robin, you are just new to Dream Create Future..."

"I met her outside the tribe territories, we were in terms of friends for quite a few months already." Robin answered my question, her eyebrow raised as I stared at her with a confused look.

A few months? Wow.... "So why... Star, why didn't you invite her over earlier..."

"It's just about the matter of time." Star gave me a wink before moving on. "So Robin, what do you like about here?"

"I felt like we're just doing an interview, it sounds so weird to me." I muttered.

"It is an interview, Mothy." She smiled softly as I looked out to the window, paying attention to the deathmatchers training in the Training Hollow. "Moth."

"U- Yeah?" I said, turning my head back to them. "'Sup?" Only seeing Star giving me a dirty look.

"Stop daydreaming about that."