18 | New Friends

A/N:

Omg I love you guys so much! Thanks for reading it! You made my life... Better, like more interesting! Better than before! Okay. I don't know what to say now. Anyways! I am just here to say a big thank you to you guys! I owe you guys so much!

Here's an internet hug from meh *^*~~~~

Note: I might be using a little bit of French in the chapters as I am studying for my French diploma test in May, so don't be mad if I have grammatical mistakes in both french and translation, okay? An example of me using French in the text: " Bonjour, ça va? Hello, how are you?"

So anyways, thank you for reading this A/N and my story! Enjoy~

-Moth.
----------------------------------------------

"Can someone tell me where are we going?" I yelled over the noise made by the engine of the boat.

"What do ya think?!" The female yelled back, as the answer to my question. Erm. Kinda?

"I have no idea. That's why I ask you guys." I said, staring at her with disbelief. "Don't tell me that you don't know where are we going."

"Obviously, we don't know." Lutfiygbaru muttered at last as I glanced at him.

"Seriously." I muttered, looking at them. "You guys invited someone from your tribe to go with you, but then, you don't know where are you guys taking her? That's unbelievable."

"Anyways!" The female mouse cleared her throat, I could sense that she was trying to change the topic. "I am Emilycvcv. Just call me Em."

Em. I thought. That sounds like Am. I nodded, "nice to meet you. Oh and by the way, call me Moth."

"And call me Lut instead of Lutfiygbaru, I had just realized my name is kinda hard to pronounce." Lut said, smiling softly. I couldn't believe that I had been distracted from the where-were-we-going thing that we had just discussed a moment earlier. They were just too good in changing topics, especially in distractions.

"You should've known better." I said, staring at them before spotting an island. "What is that? An island?" I asking, pointing at it.

"What is what?" Em said, looking to the direction where my paw was pointing. She smiled when she understood the reason why was I surprised.

"Moth, that's not an island. That's the island." Lut said with a smile on his face.

"But there are islands, Lut. I am just talking about the island that I am pointing at. Questioning at a specific object or point. Got it?" I said, giving myself a compliment in my mind. That's awesome, Moth.

"You won." Lut said, laughing a bit. Before turning to Em, "shall we?"

"Vanilla?" Em asked, staring at Lut.

"Vanilla? Yummy!!!" I exclaimed, eyes blazing with the word vanilla.

"Moth, vanilla rooms aren't for eating. Don't relate to eating okay?" Em said, staring at me as she nudged me, "how is it possible that you never grow fat when you love to eat?"

"Erm..." I said, as if I had never grew fat before. "Just... Exercise more.." I stammered, I had never tried to lose weight after all.

"We're there." Lut said at last, before pulling our boat to the shore of the largest island. "This is vanilla." He announced, winking at Em as she continued.