39 | Explosive

"Ugh.." I woke up, grunting at the throbbing in my head after that hit. "That certainly was a hard blow to the head." I muttered to myself before looking at the pitch darkness that surrounded me. I tried to show my red eyes as the door creaked open, but my eyes remained their original color involuntarily. I closed my eyes for a brief moment, waiting for the blow, but was only greeted by a stream of light from the outside. A masked mouse came into view.

"Had a nice sleep, Commander?" He said, mimicking Wayme's voice. He set down 2 plates for me and shoko. Shoko. "Eat." He ordered and banged the door, which judging the sound of it, I guessed that it was made from iron. I looked around the dark surrounding, trying to let light sink in before I heard Shoko whimpered in the background.

"Shoko?" I whispered, in fear that the mice guarding the door would hear us. I heard a few more whimpers and I started shuffling my body to the right. My tied-up paws weren't helping me with my progress. I started wiggling towards Shoko, trying my best not to make any sound as I knocked him over. The door opened again, I quickly returned to my sitting position.

"Just figured that I should've untie your paws, so that you can eat easily." He said, cutting rope on our paws and shut the door again, pressing a few sequences into a lock and the door slammed shut and locked itself.

"Great." I muttered as I sat up, my eyes flashing red this time. I immediately look for some light, and found a few wooden boards blocking the light from above. "We're in the basement, Shoko." I said softly and he nodded understandingly. I sat down and swiped a finger over the food the masked mouse had given us and tried a pawful, making sure it was safe to eat. "I'll get us out of here. Eat, you'll need energy to get out of here. And the food is not contaminated." I closed my eyes and ate the rest of it in silence before standing back up and removed one of the wooden boards and peered out of the window, revealing a snow-covered ground. "And we need our skates." I reached for my earpiece, trying to get help but realised that it was taken. Darn. The door swung open and I slumped against the brick, trying to act all innocent. They handcuffed us and pushed us out of the door, never giving us a moment to rest.

They pushed us along the corridors, into different sections. I tried my best to remember all of them, just in case we were escaping. Have faith. Wayme's going to find you. I thought and my stomach dropped at the realisation. This is in fact the first time I've gone into someone's territory without Wayme or any other war commanders. We moved through a few more corridors before arriving at a red-coloured section. And in the end of the corridor there was a white coloured door, and the guards exchanged a few codes and we were through. They pushed us towards the office table, where Shoko grabbed the edge of the table and was forced to sit. I knelt on the floor, gasping for air as they tried to step forward, but the white mouse turned around and looked at me with a smug smile.

"Ah, how comforting. We've met again." He smirked, and got up from the seat. He knelt down so he was at the same level with me as he lifted my chin with his finger, forcing me to look at him. "Easy easy girl. Your eyes looks better if they were not red." I looked away, moving my chin as his eyes flashed red in dominance. "You are in my tribe territory, Mothwhisker. What did Wayme teach you, huh?"

"Never bow down." I said in a stern voice and he got up and motioned the guards and lay me down flat and untie both of us. I held my breath as they forced me on the floor. They then carried Shoko out of the room, leaving us alone in the room.

"Like leader, like commander." He shook his head in dismay. "Why don't you join my tribe, Mothy?" He said, acting all sympathetic. "You could've been treated better, with a higher chance to take the throne."

"I don't need the throne." He started circling me as I sat there, my red eyes piercing through his.

"Join me. Join my tribe, Mothy. Let's make the best of this tribe. Overthrow Wayme, beat all those who hates us. Revenge on our haters." He said, clenching his fist and faced the wall.

"No." I stood up and stared at him.

"Join me."

"I won't overthrow my leader because of one single rank in the tribe." I held my ground tightly. "Never ever." I vowed.

"Join me." He tugged me hard on the paw and pulled me towards him as I landed a kick on him and ran away, unlocking the door as fast as possible hence snatching my earpiece from the countertop and rushed out of the section, ignoring the guards who are chasing behind me. "Revenge!" Iancyk yelled as he started speeding after me with his racing speed. I switched onto all fours and darted across the corridors, grabbing on the edges for sharp turns as I escaped from the door, onto the staircase. Agility is my specialty. "Shoko?" I yelled, and heard him running downstairs and I jumped down the stairs, dodging a few agile mice doing the same actions as I guided Shoko downstairs. "Go!" I yelled at Shoko and pushed him forward while grabbing 2 pairs of skates for us. "This is War commander I, Mothwhisker calling backup from tribe territory of Lights Out. Anyone in DCF copied that?"

My shotgun. I thought in horror as Shoko handed the black and white weapon to me. "You're my saviour." I said as we put on our skates and I pushed open the door, the cannons shooting towards us from the top of the stairs. We started speeding up, but they were chasing after us in a rapid motion. "The sleigh!" I yelled at Shoko, who stood there in bewilderment. He nodded and sped after the sleigh, as I dodged and tried to buy time for the both of us. I felt my canines grew as my eyes shone brighter in red and I ran towards the moving sleigh and jumped while grabbing the edge of it and swung myself to the seat.

"That was close." Shoko muttered as I told him to keep going. I turned around and met a cannon right in my face. I held out a grenade and tried my best to keep my arms straight as I threw it to the mice and it exploded in the snow, blinding them for a brief moment. I kept my shotgun straight and started shooting at the clouded mist, hearing some of the mice being shot down. "We're going to pass a bridge!" He yelled.

"Take the river!" I ordered and he made a quick turn, almost sending me out of the sleigh. I gripped on the back of the sleigh and narrowed my eyes while trying to improve the accuracy of my shot. I pulled the trigger and it pierced through the clouded mist, and hit Iancyk right there in his chest.

"Moth?" The connection was muffled, but I could hear that it was from DCF. "We got your message and we're sending backups over there.

"Nah, no need for that. We've solved the problem, knocked Iancyk out temporarily. We can make it out of here before he wakes up." I informed them, looking around and saw those mouse surrounded Ian, trying to get medical care. I shook my head in dismay before grabbing another grenade and tossed it behind us when we've reached to the border, watching them explode in the snow, sending them in the sky. "It seems to me that we've disappeared when the snow clears."

"Why did you do that?" Shoko asked.

"They wouldn't be able to predict our positions. Let's go back to DCF." I replied calmly as the connection grew stronger.

"Moth?" Karo's voice was on the line.

"Yea? And why are you in DCF?"

"I need help. From Beyond Horizons and from Derpy." Karo exhaled. I could tell that she was as nervous as I am.

I inhaled deeply and answered, "what was it?"

"It's the alliance." And the connection was off. A text message appeared on my gadget.

We're not done yet.
Good luck, Mothy. Boo.
-CYK

_________________________________________
A/N:
Things must've gotten a little messy around here! Anyway, I hope that you've enjoyed this chapter. I'll used a lot of time to put this together within one night. You have to know that I love you guys too much. Muah muah~

Promotion: please check our Equilibrium if you can! It's in stem1025 profile. Equilibrium is a collaboration done by me, stem and Ryeskiers ! Go check it out!

Also I'll be updating Caged. Anytime, so stay tuned and stay alert! I'll probably stop updating in the upcoming week since I have a lot of tests /).(\ wish me luck!

As always, stay beautiful, stay awesome, stay you and peace out!

-M. Whisker