16 | Gintsu

I chuckled as I reached the hole with the piece of Parmesan Cheese on my back. "Haha Aek. Failed so hard huh?"

"Well, at least, I got a piece of Blue cheese and you don't. Jealous now?" Aekirito retorted, I could sense that he was trying to shut me up.

"But at least, both of you get a piece of cheese." A mouse said at last. Aek and I froze. Who was that?!

"Gint?" Aek said, glancing at the mouse across the room.

"You wanted me to come, and... HERE I AM!!!" Gint blurted out before staring at me, "hello, you are..."

"Excuse him." Aek said plainly.

"Erm. Mothwhisker."

"I can tell that you are Mothwhisker," Gint said, staring at me with a grin. "But what I am asking is, how do I call you, Moth."

"Well, I believe that I don't have to answer your question as somebody else had answered it for you." I said, imitating his speech.

Gint let out a laugh before grinning at me, "nice try, Moth. My name is Gintsu, Gint for short."

I smiled. He seemed to be a nice person. "So? You came here for..." Aek began, still looking at Gint as he came closer.

"Cheese." That was his reply. I had to admit that Gintsu was quite an athlete. Look how he jumped over the obstacles without hesitation made me feel ashamed of myself.

"Hey, what are you waiting for? We're running out of time." Aek said, running after Gint. I shook my head before chasing after Aek and Gint. Gint gracefully leapt over a blazing lava with a mighty leap. I wondered what would happen if I fell into the lava...

"MOTH! NO!" Aek yelled as he saw me falling into a lava. "Help!" I shouted as I touched the lava and the lava itself sent me upwards, like a rocket.

"Aek, go. We don't have time. Take care Moth." Gint said calmly before leading Aek away from me.

The ground became smaller and smaller, at last, it disappeared into the thin air. "Hel-Help." I muttered, before darkness overtook me.

#

"She's awake."

I opened my eyes. Two mice was staring at me, but they were too blurry for me to figure out who was that.

"Moth, you're alright?"

The image was clearer now. The two mice smiled at me.

"Holy." Aek muttered, still staring at me, "everything's alright?"

"Yea." I muttered as Gint offered me a paw to grip on. I took his hand and got to my paws.

"Let's get going." Gint muttered and led the way.

"To where?" I asked, like an idiot.

"Have you lost your mind? Of course, to the tribe house!" Gint spat.

"Oh woah woah. Mr Gintsu. Chill it." Aek said, glancing at me.

"Chill for?!" Gint retorted.

"Can you guys just stop arguing? Just go to the tribe house as Wayme wants us to." I said, staring at them arguing as I heard Wayme calling our names through my headphones.

Gint said nothing but heading back to the tribe house with me and Aek at his heels. I saw Wayme standing in front of the mice in the tribe. We quickly took our places as I caught glimpse of Wayme staring at me sternly. I stiffened.

What was he going to say?
________________________

A/N:
AHAHAHAHA! Cliff hanger~

Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter, and next chapter (hopefully) will be out soon! Stay tuned for more!!!!

And also, thank you so much for supporting my stories and as always, I love you guys!

~Moth. (18/1/2015)