Prologue

A/N:
Thank you so much for supporting my stories! Love you guys c:
P.s. Editing all the chapters~
Still looking for an editor XD
~Moth
-----------------

"Oh hey, take a look at this!" I exclaimed as I spoke into the telephone. "Transformice, launched by... Atelier801!"

"Oh come on, aren't we playing bouboum?" My friend on the phone groaned. "Darn it!"

"Nah. Check this out!" I continued, ignoring her comment as I sent her the link of a new game I've discovered. "Let's play it together. Oh wait, you died?"

"Obviously. I have to go, sorry. Bye. See you tomorrow" My friend whispered then hung up.

Great, I am on my own again, like I had always been in my life. I thought in dismay as I typed in the link.

Http://www.transformice.com

Ooh... Create an account. "So let's try... Arcticstar?" I said, typing in 'Arcticstar' the result was, this username was taken. Oh.... Think of more names from your Warriors based roleplay. I thought as I tried 'Sunclaw' but the result was the same. Let's give this one more chance... Having this thought in my mind, I let my creative juices flow and typed in 'Mothwhisker' when I had a perfect name examined by myself. "Please let this work." I muttered as I waited for the game server to respond

(A/N:if you don't know what am I doing, you might think I'm crazy by muttering to myself in front of the computer and typing in words.)

Suddenly, the server switched into a tutorial. "Ooh..." I spoke to myself again as I read the words. You are a little mouse! Press the arrow keys or awsd to run! "Alright." I pressed the arrow keys and ran forward. Press up or w key to jump.

"Is this over yet?" I asked, feeling my annoyance towards the tutorial had greatly increased as I followed the command. My mouse collected the cheese, then the tutorial popped up again. Now bring the cheese back to the mouse hole. "Aha!" I said, looking at the screen as it said. You're ready to try on your own! Mhmm... I looked at myself, being proud on my success.

Something dropped from the shelf in the kitchen and landed hard. "Shoot." I said, knowing that a plate had dropped onto the ground and shattered into pieces.

I wanted to run all the way to the kitchen, but a force stopped me from leaving my room. "What do you want from me!" I yelled as the force was squashing me.

"Look at yourself, Mothwhisker." I froze. Mothwhisker? That sounds familiar.

"What do you mean by Mothwhisker?" I asked, my hands trembling a little bit and my face turned pale.

"Mothwhisker, come and join me." A very masculine voice told me.

"J-join you... Where?" I asked, ignoring the awkward feeling of me talking to somebody whom I had never met before. Wait, my voice changed into a really squeaky one.

"Oh please, look at yourself." That voice muttered as I looked at myself through the mirror. Brown colored fur was all over me, my hand- wait, they were no longer hands, they were paws- my dark brown hair had changed into coffee-brown colored one. I grabbed my silver-blue and white stripped scarf, but it changed into a white and green stripped scarf. My titanium-blue colored earphones had changed to a solid black colored headphone, just as I wanted. I looked behind me, there was a tail- oh wait. Since when...

There was a beam of bright light which almost had blinded me appeared from nowhere. I began searching for my computer but I couldn't feel anything. There was only emptiness that filled the silence and that blinding light which sent me into unconsciousness.