28 | Resistance

A/N:
Since I am ALMOST done with those schoolworks, and er... I'm able to work on my stories, so... Mhm. And! If you have time please check out stem1025 's account, she's doin' Pentatonix fan-fictions! Heh. You asked another chapter, and there ye go!

(Who's ready for cheesy-ness? Though I suck in that)

Enjoy!
-M.
___________________________________

It was a few hours ago since Keb had left the tribe. I paced around, my mind drifting back to the deathmatch tournament I participated a few months ago, the edge of my jaw twitched.

And there was this sound, the sound of something scurrying in the bushes near the deathmatch training area. I titled my head and casted my gaze at the bush, and a white colored figure hopped out from a bush, and got in my way. She pointed the shotgun at me. The barrel was on my chest. I smiled smugly, knowing that she was up for a challenge. "You," She began, to no-one in particular, but I guessed that she was referring you to me. "Have wandered into my territory." She continued.

"So?" I said, mimicking her accents and her expressions. "What should I do, I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused." I stroked my shotgun lovely behind my back as she pushed a stray hair back to its place. Star.

I pursed my lips. It's been a while since I actually er.. Meet a deathmatcher. I clenched my fist, staring at her and smiled softly. She made the move, charging towards me, I spread my arms apart, and took my shotgun from my back, and dropped to my knee, giving a clear shot as Star staggered backwards with the momentum, I took my chance, racing towards her, adding another shot, but she got away from from the push and dodged. I flicked my tail, dodging her cannon as I sprang forward, and another mouse ran forward and push Star out of my way. "What do you think you're doing?" The mouse with puplish-pink curly hair, with a skull shaped ear-ring hanging from her ears and a flower-shaped necklace. A moon-shaped accessory was in my sight.

"Hey! That's mine!" I yelled. She stuck her tongue out to me. I reached my paw out to grab it, but she swung and grabbed my paw, pushing the barrel deeper into my chest. "So, Mothywhiskers..." She began, her eyes darted to Star, as she gave her an approval.

"What do you want, Robin." I said, my eyes fixed on her, narrowing my eyebrows. She said nothing, and sprang towards me, pushing me down with the momentum as I fought for dominance, flipping around so she landed on the ground on her back instead of me. I smirked before getting up and trotted back to the tribe house and started packing my stuff once I got back to my room.

I searched around for those piano sheets I had been using for quite a while and found them near the doorframe, I snapped my attention from the piano sheet to the person who has been holding them all along. "X." I scolded, "that's not nice."

"So?" He said smugly, his blue eyes twinkling with interest. "What are you going to do huh?"

"Gonna beat you up." I said half-jokingly.

"I bet you can't." He said, his tail swishing on the floor.

"I'm going back to DCF, please, I'm packing. Why don't you go and annoy your girl?" I begged, since challenging didn't work on him.

"You're really fun to play with." He smirked, motioning me forward, and I followed, staring at those piano sheets. When I was in front of his arms, he pulled me towards him and gave me a soft peck on the lips. I stopped there, staring at him wide-eyed. "W-wh-what are you doing?" I stammered, didn't know how to react.

"What?" He said innocently before walking towards me. I backed up, but let out a growl of frustration when my back touched the wall. "Huh, Mothy boo, where are you going." He said, smirking.

"Just to get away from you." I said firmly, holding my arms up in case he decided to do it again.

"Trust me, you won't." He said smugly as he pushed me harder towards the wall and whispered into my ears. "If that's so. I'll see you, Mothy boo." He said seductively. I pushed him away and snatched those piano sheets away from his paws and put them into a case where I kept them. I zipped my suitcases up and stormed out from my room. "See you, my mothy mothy boo." I gave him a curt nod before leaving the tribe house and casted one long sideway glance to the tribe house. I snorted, "mothy boo."

Cliché.

****

I entered the tribe house, seeing Wayme sitting all by himself, his eyes widened as I entered the room. "Why are you here?" He asked, astonished.

"I chose to come back." I gave him a smile. He smiled back, and we sat there on the couch in silence.

"Uh... Wayme?" I asked, smiling embarrassedly.

"Yea?" He said, holding up the remote and switched the channel.

"What ranking will I have?" I asked, "I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to."

"Come here." He asked me to follow him and which I did, entering his room as he gave me a smile. "About your ranking." Wayme smirked, placing his paws on my shoulders. He then handed me a bunch of keys. "Welcome home, Commander."

"W-wait what?!" I yelled, staring at him in astonishment.

"Aww come on. You get to work with Keb." He snickered. I narrowed my eyes.

"I don't think that it's a privilege or something. No offense." I said, as he slapped my outreached paw.

"Aw. He'll be heartbroken." Wayme teased as I turned around and shook my head gently.

"Who's working with me?" I inquired.

"Keb, Holy, Aek." He replied, "remember that, commander. It is a privilege to get to work with a deathmatcher like him." He added, snickering.

"Oh please!" I yelled, and pushed the door open, and heard Wayme yelled back to me with a chuckle.

"Have fun working together. You'll love it." He smirked, winking at me.

Ugh.