29 | Comrades

"Mothwhisker!" Wayme yelled as I snapped my head back to him, not noticing that I was being called for a few times.

"Yes sir?" I asked, fiddling with my thumb. I looked over my shoulder as Keb gave me a frown. I pursed my lips at him.

"I want you to protect Aekirito, cover him up while he attacks. Don't lose him. He's our only shot against them." Wayme said in a low voice, squinting his eyes at me.

"Why me." I scoffed under my breath.

"Moth, see here." He sigh, biting his lips. "There is no way I can hide this from you anymore. You are a mature deathmatcher now, and Aek is the only person who hasn't turned into a mature deathmatcher yet. You have to protect him. Your power will be unleashed in any moment now. You will undergo a mighty transformation once your body has adapted to the new bond between your cannons and your mind. Your mental status is essential to the accuracy of your powers. Use it well." Wayme said, turning around as Keb followed him at his heels. "Trust me." He added with a wink, "you'll love this tribe war."

I murmured as I entered the dark room, my eyes fought to adjust to the dim lights when I put on my glasses, made to aid the adjusting process. "Moth, you hear me?" Scab, who was sitting back in our tribe's headquarter spoke to me through my earpiece.

"Yes, very clear. How's the situation." I asked, looking over my shoulders to check if Aek was still there by my side.

"TA had sent Star, someone whom I don't know, Gint and Amb to war." She said, "oh and take off your glasses, give it to Aek instead."

"Madame, I highly suspect that I'll be able to se-" I stopped myself midway as I took off my glasses.

"Final stage of Moth." Keb commented with a snicker.

"But who the heck-" I began as Scab scolded me softly.

"Whisker, languages." She began as I murmured an apology. "But who is that person."

"Dunno," Wayme began, "a member of TA. He's quite good. And, Scab, can you acknowledge me who is in command in TA's side."

"It would be Karo." She said affirmatively. "I've checked twice, their strategy, everything. It seems like that it's Karo in command, not Amb."

"Good. Moth, get ready." Wayme spoke, I nodded my head, didn't notice that he couldn't see me. I replied him with a yes, sir  before getting into work. I pulled my shotgun out from my hands and swung it across my shoulder. Aek smiled at me before moving swiftly across the dark room. "Watch out!" I yelled, as a pair of hand dragged him into the darkness around the corner. Then another pair of hands dragged me into an alleyway. I tried to yell but then a paw had my jaw covered, silencing me, and a beam of light was flashed on me, causing me to look away. I threw my arm around, feeling for something before another light was flashed on me. I flinched, looking towards the darkness.

"Greetings, blue eyes." A low voice began. I shivered as he let out a low chuckle. "Wakey wakey, Moth." Another voice said, a snicker followed it. Then a pair of blood-red eyes flashed open, with a pair of blueish green stared at me. I squinted my eyes before taking in the scent of someone familiar.

"Geez!" I yelled, pushing Wayme off me as I realised that he was pressing my hand back against the wall. "What's the problem with you?!" I yelled as a paw landed on my mouth. I yelled, but my voice muffled against his paw. "Wait.. I have blue eyes?"

"A starter to the maturity stage of deathmatchers like you." Keb explained before giving me my shotgun. "You almost lost it."

"Almost." I scoffed, rolling my eyes as Wayme gave me a shove.

"Moth, a pair of amber to your left." I took a sharp turn and landed a fist on my opponent and felt the sensation of pain ripped through me. I growled, my eyes glowing fiercely against the darkness. Another mouse popped up, pushing me towards the wall as the barrier was on my chest, and I could feel her breath. Why people love to push me against the wall, I am not that tiny, am I? I thought to myself, as a gush of wind ran past me, and the pair of amber vanished in front of me.

"Go!" Wayme yelled as he knocked her out with a clear shot to the head. "She will be fine. I had just knocked her out."  He stood up, and gave me a nod of approval as he swung the flashlight to me. I caught it and trotted off, with my shotgun in my paws, looking around me, searching for my opponent. I watched as a pair of blueish green eyes scurried in front of me. I sped after him, and I heard a loud outcry someone near me. "Aek down!" Wayme yelled. I gritted my teeth, dodging the vicious attack sent by the blueish-green eyes.

"Moth, behind you." Scab said, as I turned around and blocked his arms. "Gintsu." She added. I gave her a silent thanks before twisting his arms and knocked him out with a clear shot. Then I turned back to the blueish green eyes and stalked behind him, taking note of the surroundings. Then Wayme's voice blasted in my earpiece. "Keb down!"

Crud. I thought, knocking the person who was being stalked by me out with another shot. Then I smirked and muttered, "sorry star."

"Wayme?" I yelled, as a muffled voice came as the reply.

"Moth, take the second alleyway, straight, left." That was what I could comprehend. I trotted to the destination, my shotgun in my paws and let out a little scream when I was pulled into the alleyway. I let out a hiss when he let go of my forearm. "Easy easy Moth." I hissed at him.

A pair of blue eyes changed to green color. He pressed me to the wall and whispered into my ear. "Surprise, Mothy boo. And happy hunting."

I tried to break free, but he held me tightly. I hissed at the pain again as he whispered into my ears again. You'll love this tribe war."

"My mothy boo." He added seductively, trailing his finger along my jawline.

____________________________________
A/N:
AHAHAAHAHAHAHA sorry had to stop myself from being too *cough* there... Mhm. This is going to be in 2 chapters so wait for it~

And love me xD I did a double update. Cuz, I miss you guys and I feel extremely sorry for NOT updating for so long and I love you guys~

As always, stay awesome, stay beautiful, stay you and PEACE OUT!

Ps, I had made a collaboration with meh friend on wordpress, it's called sunkensonder, so make sure to check it out c:

Http://www.sunkensonder.wordpress.com

-M.