24 | Differentiation

"Oh gosh Star!" I heard the screams from the living room as I hurried downstairs, but soon realized that it was quite impossible to get through the rushing crowd. I guess, Star had a lot of friends in here.

"Amb!" My ears perked up as I heard her name. I slid down from the handle of the stairs, and sprang with the momentum of the speed as I reached to the end of the handle, grabbing the chandelier forcefully and swung myself to the dining table and grabbed the table cloth. Inertia was not in my way as the table cloth slipped under the container of the dressings. The table cloth and I reached to the end of the enormous dining table and I flew to Star, hugging her tight. She stared at me in astonishment as I pulled myself from her and heard a snort from Amb. "Where's mine?"

I gave her a smug smile before hugging her tightly. "Oh Amb, you won't understand how much I miss you guys."

"In fact, I do." Karo squeaked as she raced forward to hug me, I stumbled in surprise as she hit me. "Oops. I'm sorry." She muttered as we heard a yowl as Lut entered the room, and the voices, screaming, chanting, all died down along with the yowl. And Wayme stepped down from the stairs.

"What's going on here?" He required, but soon a frown slipped its way to his face. Then hatred was visible on his features. "What are you doing in here." He scoffed.

"Well, I am just visiting my friends along with a message to you all." Amb began. "The ship is sinking, and it's the time to jump the boat."

"Evolve or die." Wayme spat as he crossed his arms when he made his way to the front of the crowd.

"If going to The Arising is a way to evolve in order to react to the fact that staying in DCF is actually a way of slow suiciding." Amb said as she raised an eyebrow.

"What the actual fudge is The Arising."

"My tribe." Amb announced proudly as she winked at us.

"No one wants to join your pity witty little tribe." Wayme spat, as we stared at the quarreling leaders in awe.

"Well, then I guess, no one wants to stay in your pity witty little tribe." Amb retorted, narrowing her eyes. "Don't you know that you've changed alot? You should respect and be nicer to your tribemates, but not kicking them out when you feel like it."

"So you are just saying that I am not a good leader, huh? For how long since I've been leading this tribe? Who do you think you are? A saint?" He slapped his paw on the table, glaring at Amb.

"Then, treat them well."

"I do not take orders." Wayme hissed as Amb smiled smugly.

"Tomorrow then, war between DCF and The Arising." Amb rose up to the challenge.

"See you tomorrow. We're going to beat you up so bad that your mama won't be able to recognize you." Wayme spat, not realising what he had said as all the members from DCF let out a gasp. Our gazes travelled from Wayme, then to Amb. Who knows what was going to happen?

"Sure." Amb said casually. "I doubt if anyone is going to stay at your side. Oh, my beloved Wayme. What would you do when people had decided to leave DCF and join other tribes-"

"-Never your tribe." Wayme spat as Amb gave him a smug smile.

"I doubt, Mr Waym-"

"-Then what are you doing in here? War on tomorrow, 5v5 then." Wayme said, shutting her up. "You are just digging your own grave."

"I guess, a true leader does not simply interrupt other's sayings without showing a hint of respect." Amb said, her smile had turned to a smirk now.