35 | Languages

Bang.

"I told you that you can't go in!" 

Boom. Bang.

"I don't care! I have something left unsaid!" Him.

Bang.

"Just let her go and don't come back anymore! She cried her heart out yesterday night because of you!" Star.

Bang. Boom.

"I just want to make things between us fine again!" 

Smack.

"You thought that she would forgive you after you played her and left her alone?" Karo.

Silence.

"I don't know. But I am willing to try." Desperation

"Then talk to her here." Determination, rage. 

I stood up from where I was slumped against the door and stared at the opened window at nothing. Absolutely nothing. The fight was still going on outside, my ears never knew how to shut itself automatically. The last I ever wanted to hear was his voice. "Please!" There came his cries.

"I don't care!" I yelled over the noises and heard everyone outside froze.

"Moth, I know that I was stupid to let you go. You have a heart of gold, and you're willing to waste your time over someone like me who doesn't deserve someone like you. I know that I have wandering eyes, and I know that I get jealous easily, I know that I am violent and I let you down most of the time for being a violent and short-tempered boyfriend. I know that I don't have much to offer you, except my full heart and I don't have a normal past like your tribemates, but I am grateful for you letting me in and give me the love that I had never felt before. I had cheated on you, and that's the truth. What is done cannot be undone, and I regret that I have made that choice. I don't care if you don't take me back and let me fix everything, I just want you to know that I will always love you and I'll always be fighting for you to come back by my side." I leaned on the door, exhaling and letting my tears ran all over my face. "Mothy, why are you crying?" He asked, concerned as he wiped a finger over my face, wiping my tears away. "You're not beautiful when you're crying." I cracked a smile as my face grew red. "Moth, you are blushing." He began, poking my side as I broke into small laughter and closed my eyes and got lost in the past. 

"Moth! Watch out!" He yelled as I dodged and watched the cannon disappeared into the distant. He got up and pounced on me as I landed on the the grass on my back with a squeal. I watched him stared at me with a crooked smile in his features as I got up and knocked him backwards and he landed on his back, bursting into laughter. I narrowed my eyes and threw myself beside him as we stared up into the sky and watched the night grew dark. He grabbed his guitar out and smiled as he sang for me by the campfire and I sang along, never realising X could sing, I melted into his soft green gaze, and in that instant my eyes turned green as he stared at me lovingly and grabbed my chin softly, where pulled me closer until our noses touched with each others. "You're blushing." He stated flatly as my face grew redder and redder.

"Mothy." He yowled as I turned around and found him with my bag as I bursted out into laughter as he stared at me with a blank face. "You should carry your own." His added, a frown was presented in his features as I pursed my lip and snatched the bag from his paws. "Okay?" I asked as he cocked his eyebrow, with a smirk present. "NO!" I squealed as he slammed into me and started tickling my sides. He got up and his smirk grew larger. "That was my answer." 

"You-" I yelled as he pulled me in and gave me a kiss, silencing me.

"You, lad, are a handsome guy." He mimicked my voice as I closed my eyes and exhaled.