51 | Acknowledgement | Author's Note

This will be the last part of the story, and I've made this separately as I have a lot to say to y'all for everything you've done.

I have to thank you guys for sticking around despite my awful grammar and inaccurate spellings and wordings from time to time, since English is not my first language. I know that this isn't a reasonable excuse for all this and I'll have to thank you all for bearing with my awful English.

I also have to thank you guys for reading every single part and voting for every part, because seriously guys, we've gotten to 3.6k (woah). Not to brag about anything, but I had predicted this book to have lesser than 1k reads, and I have to thank you guys, yes, every single one of you who had read, who had commented and voted for this book, because you guys are my motivation for writing another set of chapters and publishing them weekly (well I tried.) I had to thank you guys so so so so so much. If it weren't for you guys, this book wouldn't have gotten 3.6k and I wouldn't been who I am right now. 

I was an introverted girl before I discovered Transformice. Thanks to all of my friends that I've met on there, especially Victim-of-Reality and Karoliana, who helped me regain my confidence. Without them, I wouldn't have finished this book, and I wouldn't be typing this right now. Thank you so much, my amazing besties that I've met on the internet. I'm so lucky to meet you guys. #Kamora forever.

Although I haven't written all of the people I've met into this book (because it would be too lengthy and too boring), I have to thank Victim-of-reality, known as Raven, known as Stariva in the story, to be my plot provider, and my no.1 fan of all time. Thank you dear for all the support. And in order to repay my debt,  everyone, you should go check out her books, especially if you are an otaku!

apanduh_ Thank you so much for being my editor! I know that you're really busy with school and stuff, but you're an awesome editor (she has superb grammar and writing skillz). Keep the work up sis!

I know for some of you who wants me to continue the legend of Moth (is that even a legend? Oh well, who cares xD) But I am sorry to tell you that I am not thinking of writing another book about it. But I may pop random chapters in this book from time to time. So don't remove it from your library/ reading list! There will be more!

And if you are looking for other works of mine, I proudly present you with the new book that I am going to work on (well spoiler). It's call Alexis, and it's going to be a romance book (it's my first time writing a romance though) AND AND AND some of the plots happened in real life and I really hope that you enjoy it, and if you can, please share it to your friends, and promote the book for me! Although the book is not published yet, it will be! Wait for it~ (This crazy lady here is plotting her new book) 

That's all, I guess. Thank you so much for everything. I think my gratitude towards your support cannot be expressed with these 500+ words. Thank you, for everything. 

And don't forget to check out Alexis! And please, leave me some feedback whenever you can! Oh and don't forget to follow, vote and share my stories! (including Alexis)

Have a nice day and we shall meet again <3

-M. (The crazy girl who is typing away in front of the computer when it is nearly midnight.)