22 | Amb? Am?

"Well Moth, I see that you've found her, so I'll see you around later." Wayme said, quickly padding away from us. I spun my head to the direction where Wayme was padding, then I saw someone whom I got to know after my tour with Star and Robin earlier- Atlantisluvu.

She is absolutely charming! I thought, as she waved to me and mouthed the word hi. I waved back to her as Wayme turned away from her, then gave me an evil grin, of which, looked like a smirk more than an average evil grin. "I'm looking forward to seeing you and -"

I quickly spun around, feeling my face heating up. Why does Wayme have to bring up this topic whenever he has the chance?

"Sweet, eh?" Star said, giving me a wink as she turned to the mouse in front of us. "So hey Amb."

Amb. The name sounded familiar as the name came up to me. Was it... Amanduhduh or that Amb is another person? I looked at 'Amb', amazed by her dressing style. Or should it be called - a gothic style?

"Hey there. I'm Amblykcoffee, but Amb is more preferable."

"Am?"

"No. Amb." She said, smiling at me brightly. Her white fur made her black-and-white colored cap stood out so well. As she removed her cap, she fixed her white-and-black colored scarf, and ruffled her white-dyed color hair. She wore a black colored ribbon at the end, which had been used to tie her hair up to a thick ponytail. There was a heart-shaped earring on the edge of her ears, which was a pure white colored one. The tail accessory she wore made my eyes went blind, as the light emitted from the diamond shaped tail accessory were blinding, as it had shown fortune and fame on Amb herself.

"Oh Amb." I laughed nervously, finding myself glancing at Star often, only to find my own confusion in her bright hazel eyes.

"Well, shall we begin our TRAINING?" Star suggested, or I should say, literally screamed while making this suggestion. Robin and I were both caught off-guard and stumbled backwards by the enormous force behind the suggestion. "Uh.. Sure, sure. Just don't scream next time, okay?" I said, rolling my eyes just to show my annoyance, no other hard feelings by that move.

"Nah, it's okay. I know about the excitment of playing deathmatch with your fellows." Amb commented, before picking up a stripe-patterned shotgun in her paws and started to play with it.

"Amb, you shouldn't hav-" I said, referring to the shotgun which Ambly had her paws on, had the name Wayme labelled on it.

"He wouldn't mind."

"But stil-"

"I said, he wouldn't mind."

"But Am-"

"Are you trying to argue with me now?" She said, her eyes were narrowed as she stared at me with her frightening gaze. If looks could kill... I would be dead by now.

"Uh... No." I stammered, thinking of a way to apologize, but soon as I figured a way out, her gaze softened and she smiled at me again. "Well, anyways, let's start."

I gave them a curt nod before picking up my own shotgun, and peered around my shoulders just to find them doing the same. I stared at my shotgun, it wasn't as fancy as Wayme's or Star's. Well Moth, you still have a lot to learn. I thought to myself as I pulled the trigger, trying out the gun. You're just a normal mouse with the rank Mothy. What else can you expect?

I untied my brown hair and ruffled it, letting it fly with the breeze of the hollow. I played with my own shotgun as I stared at them trying out their guns. Keep an eye on Amb, I thought to myself, she has the king. Get her, she's the eagle of the game. "Are we all ready?" I asked, feeling a cold sensation creeping up from my paws.