15 | Aekirito

I smiled at the mouse, who was standing in front of me, there was a piece of a newly picked cheddar on his back. "Hey." He said quickly as I noticed the red and white colored hat on his head. They are serving cheddars in this room... I thought to myself as the mouse spoke. "Call me Aek." And held his paw out.

"Moth." I shook my paw with his, before asking the question that I have had in my mind for quite a long time. "Are they serving cheddar in this room?"

"Moth, you are quite a..." His voice trailed off, "well, this is different from the room where you are playing normally."

What does he mean? I thought again as I stared at him, waiting for him to explain more. "You mean..."

"Oh, I see that you are a newb-, I mean, a newcomer." He said, aware that he was going to say the word newbie. "So in this kind of room, they serve cheddar, Parmesan cheese, blue cheese and Camembert." I chuckled at the thought of the room serving Mozzarella, which would be a complete mess. "But then, one thing you have to keep in mind is that, there are many types of cheese we can find in here, well, not only in this room, but you will never find very soft cheese, like Mozzarella. Because, that will definitely be hard to carry it all the way to the hole, where you can find your bag of cheese." Aek said, echoing my thoughts.

I smiled again, before staring at his red-and-white colored hat again, "so what else do you wish to tell me about this room?" I said, half begging him to do so.

"Alright, so." He cleared his throat, before pointing at the distant with his fingers, "so, what can you see in here?"

I wanted to tell him that I saw a piece of Parmesan cheese in the distant, but I was scared that he would roll his eyes at me. "Erm. I see a waterfall in the distant," I began, "and a trampoline, which was purple in color, placed in front of a slope." I said, hoping that I got it right. All I knew was Aek dashing down the slope. "AEK!" I shouted, quite mad about the fact that he left me alone in here. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Jump!" He said, before adding, "like a Dauntless."

"Dauntless?" I said, remembering that I have heard this word before.

"Miss Mothwhisker, just jump, for cheese's sake. Come on! We don't have much time left." I gave myself a silent prayer before jumping down. I thought that I was going to fall into the water, but in fact, the next thing I knew was Aek shouting commands at me. "Moth! Grab that trampoline and get yourself over it, there is a large hole in front of you!" He shouted again, I could tell from his voice that he was at least 5 mouse-tail length away from me.

I shrugged before knowing that I needed practice to pick up the speed. I did what he told me and knew what he meant. I landed squarely on the slippery ground after receiving a boost from the trampoline. I felt the ice melted beneath my paws. "Aek! Where are you taking me?" I shouted as I saw his brown pelt passed by.

"To the cheese, silly." He said, before looking at me, "quick!"

I nodded before gathering up my strength and jumped downwards again, snatching a piece of Parmesan cheese and threw it on my back. I felt Aek prodding my side as he said, "there is a waterfall in front of you, use the trampoline well to get through it. About what will happen if you stay too long in the water, you know it yourself very well." He said, before leaping off. "Good luck, Moth, you will be on your own."

Of course I knew what would happen when the cheese had been soaked in the water for too long. The cheese's texture will change. I smiled before asking Aekirito, "Aek, wanna be friends?"

"Sure, why not?" He said, before entering the hole. "Just call me when you feel like it."

I nodded before entering the hole with a piece of Parmesan cheese on my back. With the help of Aekirito, I was certain that I was going to collect every single kind of cheese they serve in this room.

Could you? Mothwhisker. I judged myself, Could you?

____________________________________________________

I am so sorry that this chapter is so crappy! And I am also sorry for my inactiveness but my phone was broken, (thanks to my friend who broke it) and I am having an exam... So I guess I will be back on 14/1/15? I hope so. But anyways! Thank you so much for supporting me, or even my story! Thank you, I love you guys!

-Moth (10/1/15)