14 | Myeouz

The mouse gave Keb a shrug before padding over. "Ey yo." She simply said, as Am (who was being so hyper at that time) bounded over and hugged the mouse. "Myeeeeeee!" She squealed, as Mye mouthed, "help."

Keb chuckled before muttering. "No one is going to save ya, Mye."

Am stuck out her tongue and quickly leapt off from the mouse. Pretty weird, I supposed. Observing the mouse, I know that they weren't sharing a common relationship with each other, in fact, they were friends. Real-life friends.

"Hey."

I turned around.

The mouse was standing in front of me. I stared at her. "hey." I could assure you, that was the best I could do after seeing that mouse magically teleported from one place to another. Looking back at Keb and Am, they were chatting. Since when did the mouse crept to me and caught me off-guard?

"Hello." She simply said. I was thinking what to ask her, but then, Keb walked to me.

"So. This is Myeouz." Keb began,

"Mye in short." The mouse gave me a short smile.

"Call her Myeeeeeee~" Am squealed, then I saw Mye shook her head and sighed softly.

"Ignore Ms. Panduh." She said softly.

"Panduh?" Am's ears perked up. "Panduh!!!!! PANDUH!!!! PANNNDUHHHH!" She started to do her epic panda dance-steps.

I let a small chuckle before Mye shot me a question. "Moth?"

"Ah. Urm. Yes?" I stammered, staring at Mye.

"Come on. Speak up!" Keb gave me a push, ignoring Am, who was actually still in her 'panduh frenzy state'.

"Do you want to come to Fortresse?" She invited, before Keb stepped forward.

"Great! I am, like, the best player in that game." Keb said, and began to chuckle to himself.

"I shall challenge you!" Mye shouted, then disappeared into the thin air with Keb. Am looked around before asking me. "Ehhh? Where did they all go?"

"Erm. Fortresse?" I shrugged.

"Darn it. How can they leave me?!" She gritted her teeth before disappearing into the thin air. Only her words were left in the room. "Mye, Keb, I will have you pay for this!"

"Moth? Wanna come around and earn cheese?" Someone's voice rang in my headphones as I put it onto my head.
____________________

A/N:

So I hope that you like it! This chapter is for Myeouz apanduh_ Kebaya ! So yeah! Thank you for reading it! Love you guys forever c:
~Mothy (29/12/14)