10 | Tribe War (Part 1)

As keb and I found a way to get to the launch tube, which was being located in the underground, I was shaking badly. "Oh my god." I said, looking at keb. "I will definitely die." I said, knowing that I wouldn't have a chance to stand and to shoot before someone pinned me down. Keb said nothing but just giving me a curt nod of encouragement.

When we got to the ground level of the arena, everything felt different. The chilliness of the ice had disappeared, only the scent of cruelty was being found. I glanced over my shoulders and found Wayme, whom was wearing a skeletal fur with a crimson colored curly hair. He gave me an expression which I couldn't read it. Was that a crooked smile? Or was that a smirk? Beside him was Stariva, whose hair was still in a fine position - but only the color was changed. Her hair was dyed perfectly gradient from white to black. Fascinating. They both nodded to Keb at the same time as I was still having that confused look since the moment when Keb dragged me up to the ground leveled part of the arena. "What is going on?" I said, unsure of what was happening.

"Take out your gadget." Wayme stepped forward and instructed me. I nodded and pressed the button, and typed in the code word: Tribe War, just as what he'd asked me to do it. "Moth?" His voice rang through my headphone, which was being connected to my phone. "Can you hear me?"

"Y-yes." I stammered before looking at Keb, who was handing a black titanium stick to me. "What's this?" I asked, noticing that the one which Keb and Wayme was holding wasn't in the same color.

"Oh, you mean, the stick." Keb said, looking at me by his dark brown eyes. "See the button in red?" He said before pressing it. "This allows you to get your skates on your feet." He continued, "and the button with the word 'F' glimmering-"

"Sorry, Keb for the interruption." I said, "but why aren't we using the skates that we were using earlier?" Hoping that I wouldn't receive a glare from any of them, I carried on. "I- I mean, why should we separate them?"

"Umm. It's different, moth." He said plainly. "It's a complicated stuff that you might not understand in a short time."

"Oh.... Okay."

"So this button with a 'F' means Fire. It means that you can fire a cannon via this button. Got it?" Wayme said, giving me a hard look. Don't ever interrupt keb's speech anymore, moth. He has a higher rank than you. Warrior.

I stared at him, amazed by his mean thought. What's the matter of it? I am just curious! I bit my lips before glancing up at Star, who was smiling brightly. "Come on! We can win this, I guess...?" I nodded then looked at the distant, where they are half-invisible pelts appearing from no where. I stared at them, amused as 4 mice held their cannons into place.

"Until how many." A mouse, with an almond colored pelt with a green beret, a moon tail, and a fish in his jaws asked Wayme. I stared at Wayme as he simply replied with no other readable expression except for ambition.

"10." He said, with a smirk following. "Moth, Star, Keb. We can do this. Come on." Wayme said, his curly crimson red hair bent at him as he said those words. Can we beat them? I thought as I heard it via my headphones. If only I can!