32 | Flame, Moth and the Charm.

The class had ended with the ring ringing outside the hall. The professor nodded to us in approval as we ran out of the classroom. I practically headed to the cafeteria, and got myself a cup of coffee. I placed it carefully on a desk, and started draping my scarf around my neck, putting my headphones around my neck and got out with my backpack and my drink in hand.

I padded out from the campus, where I had been learning about war commanding, thanks to Wayme, who had signed me up for it. "War commanders have to know how to command an actual war." Well, that was what he said. Keb, the first-ranked war commanders, who happened to be my partner in commanding had to attend the class, or course. But he had graduated with straight 'A's a few months ago, and he's currently spending his time training new death matchers out there in the field. I guess, we had found our own values in the tribe. The weather was getting chillier and chillier each day, as it would be winter a couple months later. The wind was sweeping the leaves away from the pavement which leads to the main gate, brushing past them, gently caressing them.

I smiled at the view and took a zip from my coffee, and sat down on a bench under a tree. I placed my drink beside me and took my backpack off, placing it next to me, behind the drink. I took my laptop out and plucked in my headphones as I typed away in front of it, like I always do. Suddenly I felt like I've been watched. I looked around, but saw nothing and continued what I was doing. A pair of white paw had my eyes covered, removing my headphones from its place as he whispered into my ears, "greetings, princess." I smiled and closed my laptop as I turned around and gave him a quick kiss. He smiled and returned the kiss afterwards. 

"So, what are you planning to do for today?" I asked casually as he smiled and moved to sit next to me in the bench. He took a zip from my coffee, earning a giggle from me as he made a face and complained that it was too sweet for his liking. 

"I don't think I have any plans for today. And your coffee is a bit too sweet, like you." He replied, hesitating before adding for you, as the temperature crept up to my cheek again. "Aw, someone's blushin'." He teased as I playfully slapped him on the shoulder.

"Shut up." I said, scowling softly at him before rolling my eyes fondly. He chuckled and smirked at my reaction. 

"You're blushing." He stated after a while, breaking the silence.

"I am not." I defended for myself, glaring at him playfully.

"You are!" He said, poking my side with his paw.

"Am not! Stop it, you're making us look weird." 

"So? That means you are!"

"Not!" I puffed out my cheek as I glared at him again. He smirked. "Okay! Maybe." I admitted after a while of silence fell upon our conversation again.

"Told you!" He yelled, earning some stares and confused faces from the other students passing by.

"Jerk." I muttered as he chuckled again.

"Princess of the jerks." He joked as I pursed my lips and exhaled, staring at him.  X stared into the distance, his features suddenly turned into a frown. I looked at the direction where he was looking at and narrowed my eyes as I didn't have my glasses with me. "What is he doing in here." He muttered as the person smiled and called his name. 

"Hey Fire." He simply greeted, trying to keep his tone calm. 

"And who's this girl?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.