27 | Rising like an eagle

I opened my eyes as my pupil quickly adjusted to the bright light. "Well, let's see what we've got there,oh look! A new package from Dream Create Future?" I heard a familiar voice said sarcastically as she made her way forward. Amb.

"What brought you here?" Amb asked, her eyes narrowed.

"The curiosity of experiencing new lives in a new tribe, new leader, old tribemate, Madame." I replied, emphasizing the word old as a few of the mice around me snickered in response.

"Well said. Dauntless, Abnegation, Erudite, Candor, Amity or Factionless?" Amb asked as a few of the mice snickered in response to the world factionless. I pursed my lips, ready to give a response before Amb cut me off. "Abnegation, then. Please, clean one of the rooms in the abnegation block. Thank you." She spoke as the mice scurried to work. "I guess, I am a better example of being a-leader-not-a-ruler." She smiled before giving me a detailed explanation.

"You see here, The Arising is actually a well-organized tribe, as all of us are divided into 6 blocks, mainly 5. And those in the higher ranks will be in another block, so we have 8 blocks altogether, including my own block." I nodded my head in response.

"So, to begin with the basic rankings. The rankings are distributed or edited due to daily performances in the tribe, your personality if you are a joined, or a newly joined member. They can be raised or to be demoted.

"The major 5 ranks are Abnegation, Amity, Candor, Dauntless and Erudite. Abnegation is person who is kind and caring, their friendless, and their love towards peace is shown in daily performances and discovering your personality through conversations. And which is an example of personalities for someone like you. You are just an awesome example of a peace-maker every time when I am starting an argument with you."

"Um... Okay." I muttered, feeling absolutely speechless after her judgement.

"The territory of The Arising is almost the same compared to DCF's. It's just, we have something which will stand us out from that. Trust me, you'll love it as soon as you seen it." She smiled softly. "Trust me, you'll love it." She said padding away, "I see that you actually show no interests, so I guess I'll just leave you here, so, see ye!" She said, bounding away.

Looking around me, I breathed in the scent of the new tribe house I still find it quite different from DCF's scent. Those sexy, mind-blowing, eye-blinding hot pink wasn't anywhere to be seen. The classy, pure, calming white walls took its place. The classic golden chandelier with pink flames' place was taken by a white chandelier with black flames.

How calming.

Everything in the tribe house was painted either black colored or white colored. Even Amb herself was black and white.

"Can't they think out of the box?" I thought out loud as I heard the sound of someone crying. I followed the source and reached to the Dauntless section. The walls were painted black with red and orange-horrifying flames. I paced through the corridors, finding myself stopping in front of a sky-blue colored room, and there was an enormous poster of a girl, probably a violinist holding a violin and smiled to the camera. Then what came into my vision next was a blue and black pointed accessory. And the pure white collar came into the frame.

I gasped as I hurried forward, surprisingly found the mouse was from DCF. I could tell from the suitcase. Staring at it closely I knew who exactly it was - Keb.

"Oh gosh! What happened?" I thought as I scurried forward, finding him burrying his face into his paws, sulking quietly. I sat next to him on the bed, thinking of what to say.

"I may have left the tribe, but my soul hasn't." He muttered. My paws started to tremble as I placed my paw on his shoulder. "It's okay. We all feel the same thing. That feeling of hating Way for doing that to his own tribe -"
"-No Moth. It's not that." He said, feeling better now. "It's just, I don't understand why I feel DCF is where I should stay."

"Keb, you have to understand that you can't stay in the same tribe for a long time as things are not constant, and good times won't last long. If there are changes, people will start to treasure what they have. So this can be a break for us."

"A short break." He added. "But Moth... What if I go back? What happened to the ranks?"

"Well Keb, Way wouldn't be too stupid, he would definitely give you your war commander rank back."

"I hope so." He said after a moment thought.

"He is smarter than what you think he is."

"But I wanna go back to DCF..." He said softly.

"Then go! Do what your heart tells you to do! Why need to fight against your heart? If your heart tells you to love, then go for it, because your heart know what is good for you. Same thing with hate, but why do we need to hate Way for what he has done?"

"Because he thrashed his own tribe." He said, gritting his teeth.

"If a person is raged, he would do something which he never could imagine himself doing that. It's just the same with Wayme." The voice appeared in front of the door, as I turned around and met his comforting blue gaze.

"Who are you?" Keb said, spinning around, his muscles tensed.

"X, like..." His voice trailed off.

"X." I added.

"Well Moth, thanks for your answer. It's really helpful." Keb muttered as X gave Keb's back a slap. "Girls are like that, you have to understand their mindset sometimes."

"Hah." Keb smiled, "it's hard."

"Well, if you try to understand and comprehend, it's easier." X said, walking away. "I am just here to have a look at the tribehouse and to give you a piece of advice - do what your heart tells you. And that's enough."

He walked to the door before leaving another sentence. "Take care, Moth. And remember, training is the key to achieve what your heart wants you to do." He said, slamming the door behind him as both Keb and I stayed there in an awkward silence which seemed to last forever.

"Well Moth, are you ready for a change?"

"Well if you are willing to go back to DCF first." I bargained.

"No problem." He said before smirking, "meet you in DCF, Commander Moth."

Commander? I thought as I cooed. "See you in DCF, commander Keb. May the force of our cannons be in our favour."

________________________________
A/N:

Heyyyyyy how are ya? I hope that this chapter is alright! Let me know if this sucks or you have any comments towards this chapter! Thank you very much! Please hit the star button, share and comment if you like it! Let's get this chapter 10+ votes?

Stay awesome, stay you, stay beautiful and PEACE OUT!

-M.