11 | Tribe War (Part 2)

"Moth?" Star poked me as I looked at her. Wayme gave me a curt nod before announcing, "let the game begin!!" He leapt into the arena with Keb at his heels. I exchanged a glance with Star before leaping down to the arena and watched the cannons did their work. "Oh crud." I muttered as I fiddled at the buttons on that stick. "Fire. Fire. Fire." I muttered as I shot 3 cannons out and hit Wayme.

"Moth! Watch where you are shooting!" Wayme's voice rang in my ears again as I apologized softly, "okay, sorry." Before slowing down and gave my opponent, whom seemed to be the leader of the tribe that we were fighting an accurate shot. The cannons were shooting everywhere as I jumped around and fiddled on that 'fire' button.

"Moth, watch your back." Keb said as I spun around and faced at the cannon which seemed to be coming at me at an ultra speed. Oh. No. I thought as I gave myself a mighty leap, but the cannon itself swiped me out from the arena, and there I found myself next to Star, in the pool of water. "2 DOWN!" I heard a white pelted mouse with a fish hat on his head and a pair of glasses cheered as he gave a backward shoot. Keb dodged the cannon, and started to fight back. "Way, you'll take one, I'll take one." Keb do know how to play deathmatch well. I thought as I stared at Way in amusement when he jumped over a cannon and kick it back to it's owner like a soccer. "OOOOOOOO!" Wayme hollered as the cannon struck his opponent and he fell into the pool of water. Out!

Wayme then moved on to another player, who was delicately jumping over cannons and launched himself to another cannon while steering back that cannon to Keb. Keb stumbled and slid out from the arena and ended up in the water with a splash. "Karo, we need help." Way said, I could hear Karo's reply by my headphones. "When?" Her voice was muffled.

"Now."

-----------------------------------------
A/N:

I am so sorry for the short chapter! I promise, I will write more if I have the time. (I am kinda busy lately.) But still! Thank you so much for your support! Your support means a lot to me.

Well, I have to stop writing A/Ns as it is getting late in my place. So yeah! Cya c:

And don't forget to share, Vote and comment! Enjoy ~

~Storm