45 | Crimson

"Weak." He knelt in front of me and whispered into my ears intimidatingly. I shook my head, attempting to disappear from the mouse's harsh gaze. This couldn't be the reality—

Another kick found its way to my stomach and I hit the wall behind me simultaneously. I slid to the ground as I fell forward and mu paw clutched my stomach in attempt to hold the agonizing pain inside me. I groaned in defeat as the crowd cheered.

Gathering all of my strength, I stood up from the wall and faced the mouse with my wobbly legs. I tried to walk around but my legs gave in and I collapsed on the ground with a few pixels dropping from my scruff. The crowd roared with enthusiasm as I face-planted into the concrete floor helplessly.

The mouse moved as I gasped for air and waited for the next blow to the head as I braced myself for the impact, but nothing came and I opened my eyes unbelievably. A cannon went into my direction in a rapid motion as I widened my eyes and my commander instincts kicked in.

I moved away from the cannon and pounced on the mouse, while retrieving my shotgun by my outstretched paw. My shotgun flew directly into my paw rapidly as I caught it skillfully before landing behind him, sending a few snowflakes fluttering around us when I landed clumsily on a fresh patch of snow which had just descended from the sky.

"Not bad, and my name is Keshval, Kesh in short." He commented slyly and gave me a brief introduction of himself as he slid across the ice and had his shotgun aimed on me. I stiffened and held my shotgun out with my shaky paws in return, attempting to defend for myself against the humongous force acting upon me.

I gritted my teeth and pushed back harder as snow fluttered around us, and the crowds' chattering arose as they made bets. The force which was acting upon me was greater than what I am capable of as he pushed me into the other side of the wall of the arena. He pushed harder as my brown eyes squinted at the bright green orb.

Enough, is enough. I pushed back, my tails swishing over the iced floor as my left eye flashed blue, while my right eye flashed red. I twisted and broke free from his trap as I gave his back a vicious kick, and he stumbled forward. "What are you?!" He yelled, terrified as my left eye faded into a shade of crimson red. "Who are you?!" The crowd let out a woah in unison as most of them quieted down for the upcoming events.

"Answer me!" Clearly I had driven him off the edge by my eyes. "How can one be a war commander and showed the color of a leader at the same time?" He took a step back from me. "What exactly are you?" I said nothing but took the advantage of his astonishment as I tried to pin him down to the ground, but he caught my wrist and he pinned me to the wall and the crowds cheered again. "Too slow!" He yelled at my ears as I cringed and whimpered.

He attempted to push my further into the concrete wall as I snarled (yes like a cat) and bared my fangs, which were growing longer and grabbed his hand as I gave it a twist. He snatched my shotgun out of my hand as he threw it to the audience, where a mouse caught it - Firejm, the leader of Silent Inferno.

I widened my eyes upon realisation as the commander reached forward and attempted to snag my bracelet from my wrist, the bracelet which gave me luck on my commander duties. I held my wrist away from him and he smirked slyly. "Ahh, it must be precious to you. Did your boyfriend - oh sorry you don't have one." He looked at me in the eyes and fake-pouted. "Oh, so sad."

I kicked him hard in the guts as he yowled in pain and let of of my wrist. I ran away from the arena as quickly as possible as I snatched my shotgun from Fire's paws, who was standing in among the crowd, astonishment in his feature. I gave him an unfriendly snarl as he looked at me then his war commander. Kesh chased after me in an incredible speed. He probably have a strong stamina. I thought as he caught up with me when I raced out of the arena, out of the shop and into the snow-covered pine woods. I rolled my eyes at the commander who was still chasing after me as I took a few sharp turns and the road turned narrower. I inhaled quickly as my legs turned numb as I ran along the narrowing roads. I listened harder for any trace of mu follower, but there was none. I stopped there, leaning against the big rock and panted for my life. And someone came out from the rocks next to me.

Iancyk.

Face your fears. Derpy's voice rang in my ears as I ran away from the rock. Run towards your worst enemy. I made a u-turn and came face to face with my enemy who had a visible smirk on his face. "Well well well Moth." He clutched his paws together and he took out a crumpled piece of paper, wrote wrote Help! in Karo's handwriting. "I've told you."

"You promised me!" I yelled, feeling rage building up within me. "You promised me that no matter what you'll leave BH alone! You ruthless little ruminant!"

"Oh please!" He tsked, "don't degrde your own values. Look at yourself." My gadget chimed and there came Wayme's muffled voice. 

"Moth! Whatever you do, Do. Not. Go. Into. Cyk's. Trib-" there was a sound of someone getting beaten. The line went silent for a brief moment before his voice came back on the line. "For the sake of DCF! This is an order! Please! Don't! OOF!" The line went dead. 

"How... How could you!"

"Join my tribe, and Wayme's life would be spared, but you'll have to follow us forever. But think about this! Wayme's life would be spared! How attractive is the deal, right?" He smirked as he walked around me as I eyed him with my red eyes. "Join me, and I'll let you be the King, crimson." He looked at me with fearful eyes, as if I was a beast, and he was a knight destined to slaughter it. But in reality, he was the only beast here.

"Defeat Wayme. Replace him." He took out a key, which I believed to be his room key as my eyes glowed in greed. "Defeat him, and you'll get this in return." 

"No." I closed my eyes and tried to suppress my feelings.

"It must be hard, to be caught in situations like this." He said smoothly.

"No." I said, more firmly this time. "DCF means family, and our King is irreplaceable."  

"Keb would probably say yes to my invitation anyway." He looked at his fingers, as if he was counting something. Keb? Isn't he in BH?

"You know, Moth." He showed his red eyes which was glowing much brighter than mine. "As a leader, you'll have to calculate accurately, and people would fall for your tricks and traps. Be like me, commander."

"Tell me where they are." I demanded, standing up straighter.

"You know it, my dear." He gave me a last glance and walked away from me, "you know it, commander. You're on your own now."

Beyond Horizon.

"Oh, good luck, you're going to need it." He disappeared into the thin air with a cloud of mist, a few pixels falling from where his pelt were.

_____________________________________ 

A/N:

Good morning/ evening guys and gurls! Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my story! I hope that you like it! I am writing Chapter 46! (How exciting is that?! I know it's not. NEHHHHH) Anyways, I hope that you've enjoyed it and stay tuned for more! 

-M. (your weekly dose of weirdness/boredom/craziness/imaginative/amazingness)