13 | Amanduhduh

A/N:

OMG! THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS STORY! WE HAVE JUST HIT 400+ VIEWS! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! YOU GUYS ARE MY INSPIRATION TO KEEP ON WRITING! I AM JUST HERE TO SAY THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS! I PROMISE. I WILL MAKE THOSE PLOTS MORE EXCITING! (THAT MEANS I HAVE TO WRECK MY BRAIN) HAPPY READING AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE c: I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A MERRILY CHRISTMAS, WETHER IF IT IS A WHITE ONE OR NOT!
~MOTHY (25/12/14)
____________________

I followed Keb there and saw a female mouse standing in the middle of the room, waiting impatiently. "Keb, where have you been huh?" She questioned before seeing my brown colored hair. "Hey there!" She said, staring at me through her dark brown eyes.

I stared at Amanduhduh before staring at her, "hey there, how should I call you?" Perhaps, I'd got familiar with the meet-and-greets. Everyday my routine was almost the same: Meet a new friend, spend time with him/her then go back to my bunker, which was being located in the 5th floor below the ground. We had an absolutely amazing tribe house, which was being located under the ground level, as the arena was on the ground level. The higher ranks you've got, the further you are from the ground level. We had a level which was located above the ground level, quoting Wayme, that room was called the conference room, which mice held their meetings there. To most of the mice who stayed in the tribe, the room, itself was a mysterious place as they didn't have a slightest idea to go into that conference room.

"Ey. Call me Am." She said, winking at me.

"Am?" Keb interrupted our meet-and-greet session. "Why don't ya tell her the reason why you are called 'Amanduhduh?'" He said.

That was only when I noticed that she had the same pelt color as me, with a black and whit- wait, that was a panda hat- and a green and white scarf that I wore. She suddenly put on her glasses so she could get a better look at me. "Well..." She began, then suddenly lit up. "Mah name ish Amanda, and this," she said, pointing the panda on her head. "This ish Mr. Panduh. Say hi, Panduh." She said, poking the panda up there as he yawned and sat up straight on her head. Whoa. Am I dreaming? I thought as I pinched myself and realized that what was I seeing was actually happening. "How is thi-"

"Possible?" Am said, a crooked smile on her face. "It's all about magic, Mothy."

Mothy? I stared at Am with pure amusement. No one had ever call me that! But surely, I liked that name. "Pssh. Come on Am. There is no such thing as magic." Keb said, flattening his ears like a cat. But Amanda said nothing, only the panda, whom she called it Mr. Panduh broke the silence. "Ey yo. Show some respect to meh, young one." He said, as he took off his hat.

I gave the panda a smile as Amanda started to dance. "PANDUHHH!" I exchanged a glance with Keb, who was shaking his head in dismay. I smiled as I started to sing along with the song which was being played in my headphones.

"I'm gettin' paid 500 dollars. I have a dog and now I bet you really mad, I bet really sad cuz'" I sang out loud and started to do my funky dance. Well, I had to admit that my dance steps were funky as it came out like the steps that those zombies, or what I called them as the 'living-dead' in the music video of Michael Jackson's Thriller. Pretty special, I should say.

Amanda stared at me and let out a mrrow of laughter. She skipped-jumped all around the place like she owned it and began to flap her paws like an enormous turkey who was trying all she could to fly, well, not as clumsy as a turkey. But if you had seen a turkey or even an ostrich, I bet you will burst into tears.

"Who says moths can't dance huh." I said, and began to flap my paws like an ostrich, or I should say, like a hen who had tried her best to soar up into the sky like those swallows did. I could tell you that, the image wasn't supposed to be pleasant as two mice/ birds were trying their best to do their funky dance steps.

"Moth, sing me the song Shake It Off!" Amanda requested, before intimating the bunny jump that the main singer of the song had done while in her ballerina outfit.

"Aww. Come on." I said, before singing the chorus without my headphones as I heard someone was singing through our chat as the music that I've been playing earlier had been interrupted by that mouse's awfully off-tune singing. Mouse without headphones have a small earpiece which could be fit into their ears, basically Wayme had distributed us on the first day when we had joined the tribe. Quoting Wayme, 'each tribe has their own earpiece for their members.' In the corner of my eyes, I could see that Keb wanted to dance along the music, but I was sure that he was trying to hold back his temptation to do what he wanted.

There was a mouse who was standing at the entrance of the room, staring at Keb and exchanged a glance with him, before sighing in dismay.

Wayme? My eyes widened, alarmed. What if that was really Wayme?

Oh. CRUD.