9 | Kebaya

A/N:
So this chapter is for Kebaya ! Make sure to check out his story also. He is an awesome writer!
______________________

I stared at the mouse, a question formed in my head. Who are you? I thought to myself, flicking my tail in curiosity. "So.... Kebay-"

"Keb." He informed me. I stared at Keb, who was actually wearing a sun tail, a bell over his neck and a black and red sonic-shaped hat on his head, and a black colored headphone over his ears. I assumed that he looked like Karo or Star. But, he somehow looked like me, with a chocolate-brown colored pelt.

He swiftly glided around the arena, his hands were shooting cannons towards himself and jumped over to another edge of the arena then got himself flying over the barriers in the arena. I stare at him in astonishment as he nodded towards me. "Try this."

I nodded numbly and soon realized that there was no way for me to do something like what he did, at least, similar to his. As I carelessly shot myself out from the ice and lost my balance. From the corner of my eye, I saw keb hanging himself from the corner of the iceberg, which was close to where I fell. I tried to grab the edge of the iceberg near me, but it was way too slippery for me to balance on it. I stumbled from the cannon which I just shot, and fell into the pool filled with icy water.

"Nice try." He said, before hauling me up. "See that ladder over there?" He said, flicking the tip of his tail as the accessory, which was shaped like a sun trembled with the beat of his shaking. "Haul yourself up from the water when you were being knockoff the stage." I nodded, not noticing that Keb held his cannon high up from his hand, and struck me in my hand. A dizziness surged through my hand as I let go of Keb's hand, and dropped into the water with a splash. I sank to the bottom, unconscious of where I was going. I felt my back touched the icy ground of the pool as I instinctively opened my eyes and swam towards the ladder, which was made from titanium. "Are you okay?" He said as I leapt onto the top of the iceberg. I nodded briefly before shooting keb off from his paws, making him stumbled and then, fell downwards.

I thought that he would fall into the pool like what I did, but then, he jumped all his way back from the hole to where I was by the use of his cannons. Astonished, I threw another cannon towards him with a enormous spin. He delicately leapt over it and grabbed the cannon in his hand. "There we go." He said before returning a hard blow to my face as he did a summersault. I smirked as I ducked, and looked at him as I took out another cannon at my back. Eyeing at the trampoline at the far side, I had an idea. Running towards the trampoline, I clumsily leapt over some cannons that Keb launched, and arrived at my destination - the trampoline. Turning at him, I puffed up my cheeks and took out my cannon, pretending to be fierce - well, not that fierce. "Are you scared now?" I said, having the urge to shoot him off the stage.

"No." He replied, as if he was encouraging me to do it. I smirked before launching my cannons towards the trampoline and watched it bounced back from it. I glided away from the tramp, but didn't notice that the cannon was heading straight back at me. I gasped in horror as I was being thrown out from the cannon. I shrieked, then felt a strong paw gripping my hand. "Moth." Keb said, being serious. "We are now under attack." He said, pulling me towards safety again. "And Wayme wants us to be at the arena, now."