5 | Shug...plum

"Do I have something on my face?" The white-furred mouse asked. A frown made its way on her features. This mouse was magnificent by the colour of clothing she wore. A black-and-white cap was on top of her newly-dyed, shoulder-length hot pink coloured hair.

"U-um.. No." I said, staring at her with pure amusement. "I-I'm Mothwhisker, nice to meet you." I held out my paw as she spoke to me with a smirk. "So you're the new mice, I've heard."

"Uh... I suppose so.. I still have a lot to learn... So..."

"Anyways!" She blurted out, "I'm Shugarplum."

"Nice to meet you, Shugar." I smiled, as she nodded towards a room. "What's that?"

"Oh, it's utility." Shug replied, flashing me a grin as she added, "well, you have a series of commands to use in order to get this room work well for you. The more commands you use, the more fun it becomes."

"Sounds fun." I commented.

"Indeed." She said, and there were an awkward silence that filled our conversation. And there we were, staring at each other's bright eyes. Mine met her bright blue eyes. "Shall we?" She invited, her voice filled with enthusiasm.

"Sure, lead the way." Shug led me through infinite amount of corridors, as she explained me every single room's use. She halted in front of a black coloured door as she whispered softly to me. "This, is the room of Wayme and Atlantisluvu." She explained. "There is a secret pathway that leads to every single room in this mansion. But you have to be careful, he could've stopped by your door one day."

"Well, what's inside though?" I asked, imagining how does the leader's room looked like.

"Moth, you see here." She said, still whispering. "Well, no one knew what was in there except the ones who had been given permission to go into his room as he might make announcements or have some special plans for you." She added, "but, none of us had entered it, except luvu."

"Who's luvu though?"

"Oh come on Moth. You don't know who's Luvu?"

"Nope."

"Are you a member of DCF?" She said, her eyes widened in shock. I stared at her with bewilderment as her gaze suddenly soften. "Well, it's normal if you don't. You're a new member. Actually, Luvu is the soulmate of Wayme."

"Soulmate?"

"Actually, soul mates are just like couples. Or even like... You know.. Husband and Wife."

"So, Luvu is Wayme's wife." I said, smirking. "How come he didn't tell me that he has a soulmate, eh?"

"Well, that's a kind of privacy though." Shug said, staring at me. "He doesn't have to tell you everything in his life, does he?"

"Um, nope." I frowned before adding, trying to avoid the topic. "Well, where are we going again?"

"To the utility room, you don't remember?" Shug asked, her eyes widened in amusement as my senses snapped back together.

"Oh yeah. Shall we?" I asked, giving her a friendly smile.

"Well aren't we already heading to the utility room?" Shug gave me a soft smile before nodding towards a pitch black room. "Here we are."

"But Shu-"

"Oh wait, Moth. Are you afraid of the dark?"

"No, of course, no." I denied, shaking my head violently.

"Good to know that."

"But Shugar, why?" I stared at Shug, bewildered.

"You'll know." She said as she pushed the door, and the door transformed into a glass panel. Select your module.