26 | Coincidence

"Moth, Moth, Moth, Moth, Moth!" Shug stormed into my room, her eyes widened, her expression was horrified. "You won't believe this." She started.

"What?" I asked, spinning around to meet her gaze. A pencil was still in my paws, I had been drawing too much lately.

"10 members have left the tribe." Shug added breathlessly.

"Wait, what?" I said, getting onto my paws. "10?"

"Yes, a solid 10. Keb has gone there, too." She said, her voice was calm.

"Yep, I know that." I said, not surprised at all. He mentioned that he would leave the tribe if the tribe is falling. I thought as I pulled my suitcase out from the bottom of my bed.

"Wait Moth, what...?" Shug said, astonishment was shown on her features. "A-a-are you kidding me?"

"Nope. I am not kidding, what I am going to do would scar my life forever." I said simply, and began to pack my stuff.

"Wait, wait, wait...." Shug got hold of my few precious collection of piano sheets. "Moth, you'd gotta chill for a moment."

"How am I supposed to be chilled when I know that the tribe is falling and the ship is sinking and we're just here, waiting for the day for the ship to be drenched in the raging water completely and then regret for not jumping it before we still have the chance?" I retorted.

"How are we supposed to know that we have the chance or not to jump? DCF is our home, it's where we grew up, it's where we had shared so much laughter, and now you are leaving because DCF is sinking, quote unquote, you think this is funny? I don't think so!" She said, lifting my piano sheets higher.

I fought to get them back. "Shug! Let go!"

"If you insist." She added, her face drooped when I snatched those sheets from her and put them inside a bag. She walked away from me, her face filled for disappointment when she turned around and faced me. "I never knew that you're someone like that." She added, "until now." Before slamming the door.

"Well...." A familiar voice hummed in my ears as I stopped stuffing things into my suitcase and stared at the cloud of mist which appeared from nowhere. "Now, you'd gotta be kidding me."

"No, I am not kidding." He appeared in front of my eyes with a flash of light. He flashed something in front of my eyes as he whispered in my ears. "You don't remember anything. You don't remember me." He said, his eyes blinked in disbelief.

"X?" I whispered, my paws trembling from the excitement.

"I am so sorry," he whispered in my ears when he pulled me towards him. "I can't prevent that from happening."

"It's okay." I said, getting all teary-eyed. "It's nothing you can do to stop that from happening."

"It's not supposed to happen, not in Dream Create Future." He pulled me closer again, whispering.

"There is nothing you can do, X." I whispered, "we can try to restore the tribe later. That's what we should be doing."

"But if leaving is the only choice, this is what you should do, Mothwhisker."

"X..." My voice trailed off, my eyes staring into his. "I just don't want to leave."

"But you have to Moth, you know that this is what you're meant to do."

"X, I don't want to leave you alone." I whispered, pressing my face into his chest. "I don't want to leave." He pulled away, before wiping a stray tear from my face.

"So do I. I will miss you, Moth. I'll be here..." His voice trailed off as I interrupted him.

"Waiting for..."

"You." We both finished the sentence with the same word as we collapsed onto each other, my tears running uncontrollably. "Why didn't you find me earlier..? I miss you so much."

"I am so sorry Moth, I am being very busy lately." He apologised.

"Why didn't you find me earlier... Why you have to appear in front of me, in my room, now?" I said softly, sulking.

"I couldn't locate you, actually." He paused, "it's my fault for not offering support. I know that you love the tribe, but... nothing lasts forever."

"Yes, I do know that, X."

"And what lasts forever is..." He voice trailed off as he placed a paw on his chest. "The affection." He gave me a smile before planting a quick kiss on my cheek. "Now, it's the time to go, Mothwhisker, go on and live your life."

"X..."

"Mothwhisker... I will miss you. Maybe we all have our own ways to talk to someone whom is important in their life." He said, disappearing into the thin air as he walked away from the balcony.

"And I guess, affection is what lasts forever in our hearts." I smiled softly before moving to where X vanished into the thin air. Inhaling the scent of the tribe house for the last time, I moved towards my suitcase, then carried it out to the balcony as I closed my eyes and felt the icy sensation piercing my cheek as I hold them tightly and leapt off from the balcony. I was then drenched to the darkness. That threw me back to where I had started my journey alongside my tribe mates. Those laughters, those moments we spend together, the trainings.

Those moments when we train, have a war and mentoring new deathmatchers are what warms the heart the most. Though Dream Create Future as a bird has lost a wing, one day, it will be able to fly again, once we're there, holding on for each other, and for the tribe's survival. We were once together, those moments where we're together shall be the past. And the future, is created from dreams. If we combine all of our dreams together, then we shall create future with our own hands. When dreams are found, futures will be created, we are there, together again, spreading the wings of Dream Create Future and allow it to fly again. Whatever you do, remember this, if Dream Create Future itself is a ship, then we would be sailing it vigorously against the currents, the winds, and the storms, even if we are broken apart...

I will be the one to sail it.

___________________________________

A/N:

'Sup guys? How are ya doin'? I am trying not to make this into too um... pessimistic.. but I hope that you enjoyed it! Anyways! Since some of you request for the twists, so here it is, I hope you like it? Is that the end of the twist? No. That is the start so stay tuned!

This chapter may seem to be rushed... uh yea.. But I hope that you will like it! Make sure to comment, and hit the star button if you like it! Criticism is welcomed!

Stay awesome, stay you, and stay beautiful <3

-M.

(P.s: I forgot that line, PEACE OUT!)