30 | Fighter

"Mothy mothy boo."  He whispered, trailing his finger along my jaw.

"Get off!" I yelled, shoving him away. He jumped backwards, and landed squarely behind me. I whipped around, and met his eyes. I shut my own before picking up my shotgun, and unlocked the safety. He lunged forward, gripping me tightly by my paw. I let out a squeal, startled by his sudden movement. I dodged it, twisting my paw with his outstretched paw, pinning him on the ground as I aimed at him. He smirked before moving forward, exerting force on his hind paw and pushed himself up in a swift motion, and removed the shotgun from my paw, and pushed me towards the wall all in one movement. He placed my shotgun on the ground and kicked it towards the far end of the alley. I struggled against his arms, my paws trying to break free of his hold as I reached out my arms, trying to grab my own shotgun. He, in return, pressed me harder to the wall, so hard that my head had hit the wall.

"If I were you, I wouldn't struggle. God knows what kind of stuff I want to do to you." He whispered in my ears, sending chills down my spine as I narrowed my now-glowing-in-blue eyes. I narrowed my eyes, focusing on the source of that blinding green eyes. I pushed myself off from the wall with all of my strength, I lunged forward, grabbing him by the arm and pushed him away from the wall. He twisted free, and spun me around, I let out a scream when my back hit the wall on the other side. "You need better skills." He said, exerting force on my shoulder as I winced in pain.

Bringing up my knee, I kneeled him as he fell onto the group, his grip had loosened. I raced forward, grabbing his own shotgun before collecting mine. I had one of it pointed straight at him, while the other was focused on the end of the alleyway. He smirked before rolling back up, using his paws as support and leapt forward, taking me down with his weight as the shotguns slid out from my paws. Not again.

Gritting my teeth in frustration, I brought my elbow up and slammed it into his waist, he rolled aside and dodged it. Tilting my head to the left as he tried to knock me out with one hand. I tried to shove him away, but he was too heavy for me to so. "So now, for the both of us, we don't even have a shotgun. So how are we going to fight with each other then?" I asked, hoping to buy myself sometime to think of a way to escape from this alleyway.

"I would say fist to fist. It's very easy to knock females out like you." He replied with a sly smile. I had to resist the crave to punch him right there, his nose. Think. Think. Think. Think. Moth! My paws shot out, grabbing his neck. He hesitated for a moment, I guessed that he was stunned by my move, and placed his paws around my neck, strangling me. I tried to control my breathing and exerted more force on it, but the image in front of me started to blur out. Wayme, save me! My mind was screaming, screaming for his presence to save me from this situation. I started thrusting around, bringing my legs up, hoping to kick him. My heartbeat quickened, knowing that I might pass out right there, in this spot. My eyes started to roll back. No no no no Moth. Stay awake. Be conscious. And I felt the grip on my neck had loosened, and my attacker fell on the ground, revealing his true identity as his eyes faded back to their original color.

I laid there, coughing and gasping for air at the same time. Then a pair of red eyes met mine in the dark. "Are you okay?" He asked as my jaw twitched up into a smile. He had found me, at last. I thought to myself as I nodded, losing my ability to speak for a second there. He offered me a hand, which I had gladly took it to stand back up on my hind paws. I stood over where the body lay and gasped when a pair of blue eyes met mine. He laid there, with his eyes opened, and I was certain that he had winked to me. My heart had skipped a beat.

What is he doing in here? Right there, in the middle of the tribe war. Are you even serious? I widened my eyes, I couldn't believe what I am witnessing. He sat on the ground, his blue eyes shone bright in the dim lights. He looked as beautiful, as handsome when I was still a newcomer to this unknown world. I could only hear the pulse of my heartbeat, echoing in my ears. But I could see that he was trying to mouth me a message. Did he just say sorry Mothy? Realization swept through me when he picked up his shotgun, and aimed at me. "Moth, RUN!" Wayme yelled when I scurried from my position, picking up my shotgun in the process. And a figure, no, wait, two figures ran towards each other in opposite directions. I watched in horror as Wayme leapt up, attempting to swipe X's paws off the ground and shove him to the floor, but X was faster comparing to him. Shots were fired, and he kept going, Wayme's eyes widened when he realized that he had been hit. He flew towards the wall with the momentum of the cannon, and the sound of a hard object hitting on a wall was heard and there, my leader was being knocked out. Everything seemed to be in a slow motion. My heartbeat quickened, adrenaline pumping through my vessels as my breathing deepened. Did he just knock my leader out?

"Give it up, rookie." X said with a smug smile. I bared my fangs, and my blue eyes glowed brighter against the dark. I could feel my fangs growing, as I let out a hiss, and a never was forced out between my lips. I closed my eyes and my thought was brought back to the tribe house.

"Together for success!" Wayme yelled, standing on our dining table. The mice stood there, puzzled. "Failure through family!" The images soon faded, what was left was the pitch darkness in the room, and for once I was certain that I was the only one left in this war, in my own team, against the tribe which had once been our own tribe mates, our own family.

I hissed and bared my fangs again. "Together for success; failure through family! Dream Create Future is ALL IN!" I yelled out the last part, as I exploded into the strength I had gathered, closing the distance between us with a sprint. He himself seemed to make sense of everything, as he ran towards me, his paw had curled up into a fist. I braced myself for the impact, closing my eyes for a moment and tried to steady my breathing. It's going to be alright, you're going to make it out alive. I comforted myself with endless counts of deep breaths. 

In. Out. I opened my eyes and hurled myself to my attacker. In. Out. I grabbed him forcefully by his arm, and pushed him backwards, he dodged it and return a blow right to my face. I staggered backwards, dodging his attack right in time before tilting my head to the right, and spun around, rising my hind paw up and i felt my ankle touched something - his waist, probably. He leapt to the other side and the lights flickered off. Great.

I took the left, and sprinted to the entrance. Footsteps echoed throughout the alleyway, he's coming after me. Breath Moth. In. Out. "Mothy!" X yelled, throwing himself towards my direction and pressed me to the floor, he was on top of me as I widened my eyes, adrenaline rising, sending chills along my spine. You got this! I screamed to myself in my mind before hauling myself up to balance on my hind paws and sent a kick straight to the guts, stopping the chase for a while as he knelt on the floor, staring at me. There, those eyes flashed back to their own green colour, and the look, was exactly the look of feral. "You are quite a fighter." He commented before I snatched another shorter gun from his back and knocked him out. 

"I guess so." I muttered and the lights flickered on as my eyes faded back to its original colour. My team had rejoined me, throwing bro-fists at me as I stared at X who had limped all the way to where I was and staring at Wayme as he nodded and padded away.

"You're able to fight... I underestimated you, sorry." X apologised as I smirked knowingly.

"Uh... Tell me something I don't know." I said, emphasising on the don't. X blushed, and he hesitated for a moment before whispering in my ears.

"I'm falling in love with you." 

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Wow, it was such a long chapter... I hope you guys like it! Sorry for those typos and grammar mistakes :< Hit the star button if you had enjoyed this chapter! It's chapter 30 o.o I could never make it this far without you guys! <3 I love you guys so much! Since school had started, I'm going for weekly updates! Stay tuned for more!

And remember, stay awesome, stay beautiful, stay you and peace out c:

-M.