Disclaimers | Author's Note

Thanks for dropping by, I have to say, it's a pleasure to see you coming across this book and had decided to give a chance. But before reading it, there is something that you need to know about this book. And I had added this part right after the release of chapter 25, it's because I had received some negative feedbacks from my readers and I need to clarify things before you read the story.

i) This book is not intended to spread hate or to spread rumours about anyone mentioned in the book.

ii) All the plots were what actually happened throughout my journey in Transformice, and all the members (except X) is there and Mothwhisker myself have met them throughout my journeys.

iii) I've got proves for all of my plots in the story, and all I did was to beautify things and add details to the event, but not changing the main idea of the events.

iv) Plots are changed by MWhisker_ myself from time to time due to the time difference between the time when I write the chapter and the event. (It's like a few months) So a few things off it's a really common thing, everyone forgets something, right?

v) I am super sorry if this story triggered your rage or something. I am just trying my best to make it as smoothly as possible, but who would actually read a book with smooth plots, really?

Okay, this part would be updated from time to time. And now I shouldn't be bothering you too much.

And I sincerely hope that you would like the story. Hope you enjoy your stay :).

Stay awesome,
M.Whisker

(Let's get started, shall we?)