II

I walked out of the toliets to see Hailee walking away with security and and load of people following her. I couldn't believe it, to come and see her live was one thing but to get to talk to her like a human being was something else. I'm just super happy that she is really nice in person, when I see celebrities being rude to their fans it's off putting, but she was one of the most humble people out there. I respect that.

It was coming up on 8.30pm. Her support act is Hrvy, an English singer. I'd heard of him from Tiktok, he was good, he sang for half an hour and thanked us all. I looked down at my watch and the arm hit 9pm. I had also gotten literally right beside the stage so I had the best view. The lights all went dim and started flashing. The crowd started screaming and cheering. The Intro to most girls started playing and the crowd lost it. I was about to cry and remembered I had some make up on so I couldn't. But she walked out, and there she was the girl I had had a conversation with not too long ago in the toilets. She's honestly perfect. After finishing most girls she walked around on stage. "I just want to thank yall for being here tonight, it means the world to me, Europe is always nice to me, I also want to thank people no matter where they have come from tonight, I just can't explain how much it means". The crowd started cheering. Hailee walked around to my part of the stage and started waving at everyone. She saw me, smiled, waved at me and blew me a kiss. I did the same back. She started singing starving.