XIII

Hailee's POV

We got down to the gym and I started on the stair master and y/n started on the treadmill. I did a good 10 minutes on the stairs and y/n did the same on the stair master. I have my own routine, my Dad trains me so I've remembered it all. I do some rope swings next, these kill. Y/n does some squats with the bar. She is super strong. Y/n takes off her headphones and walks toward me. "could you spot me please", she asks. "yeah sure", I say. "thank you", she says. She adds more weight to the bar and steps underneath it. "this is for a personal best", she states. "wow well good luck", I say. I stand behind her not too close not too far. She puts the weight of the bar on her shoulder and squats it. Not a bother to her. As she squats back up the bar slips on her shoulder. I react quick enough and catch it. She let's out a little scream. "shit, fuck! Ah shit no please", she cries. We put the bar back and she grabs her shoulder in pain. "shit, that's my shoulder gone again", she says. "oh my god are you okay, let's go back up come on", I say. I grab her and drag her back to the room. We go into her room and I put her on the bed lying on her shoulder. She lies on the bed whimpering to herself not wanting me to see. "wait here, I've got something that will help wait here". I run out of the room and go to mine, I grab painkillers, a special cream and some sports tape. I rush back to y/n room, her head is in her pillow and she is clenching the pillow case in pain. "here take these", I say as I give her the painkillers. She swallow them with water. "awhh jaysus they are mank", she says. "they're what?", I say confused. "they taste absolutely shite", she laughs. "they aren't supposed to taste like chocolate cake y/n", I say cheekily. She laughs in pain. "shit, I was literally getting so back into a routine now I'm fucked", she says sadly. "here I've some cream, I can put it on if you'd like", I offer. "yeah please is it the deep heat stuff? “she asks." yeah it is", I reply. Y/n tries to take off her t-shirt but cries out halfway through. "ahhhhh fuck fuck", she cries. "here let me help you", I say. Y/n turns around and I help her take off her shirt. Not gonna lie I wasn't going to complain. Last thing I thought I'd be doing but something feels weird.