XIX

Hailee's POV

Y/n alarm went off at 8am the next morning and startled both of us awake. "oh my god, frighten the shite outta me", she says. "fuck, my head is pounding", I say holding my head. "I left you some painkillers there on the nightstand with some water", she says. "thank you so much y/n", I say smiling. "how are you feeling", I ask. "ah just a little headache, ill be grand", she says. How she isn't feeling worse I don't know, maybe she's just playing it off well. I take the painkillers. "hoping that works, cause we've got a long day ahead", I say. "Im not ready to go home, I have to say, I'm having the absolute best time, but with that being said, I'm truly grateful for how nice you've been to me", she says. "y/n, did I not tell you", I say. "tell me what", she asked confused. "you are coming with me for the rest of the tour", I say. "shut the fuck up", she says almost crying. "yeah, we doubled checked with your work and they said it was okay", I say. "I never told you where I worked though, how did you know", she asks. "okay, gonna sound weird but I asked one of your friends from back home ans she told me", I say. "oh cool, yeah", she says. "so yeah I hope that's okay", I say. "are you kidding me, it is absolutely amazing, thank you", she says. A tear drops from her eyes. She quickly Wipes it away. I laugh. "aww come here y/n", I say and hug her. We have a nice long hug. Her hugs feel so safe and warm. "hailee, can I ask you something", she says. "of course". "what is your memory like on last night? “, she says. I break off the hug." I mean, I remember we both drank a lot, you more than me, the club was great good fun, then you put me to bed cause we both slept in here", I say. "why do you ask". "its just do you remember what happened just before we fell asleep", she says. "we talked for a while?", I say confused. "no exactly no". "what happened y/n, you are scaring me". "Hailee you kissed me", she says. I'm shocked. "what, listen I'm so sorry, I do stupid things when I drink like all of us", I say apologeticly. She grabs my hand. "honest it's grand, don't worry, you did nothing wrong, it was a moment I guess", she says. "shit, I hope it's not awkward now", I say. "don't worry about that, I'm not like that", she reasurres me. "okay, cause you are honestly one of the most humble and down to earth people I've met and ive known you barely a week", I say. "thank you, it means a lot, it costs nothing to be nice", she says smiling. I don't know what it is, but everytime this girl smiles, I get butterflies in my stomach. "facts man, but be honest, how was the kiss if you don't mind me asking", I asked. "you wanna know really", she says. "yeah I've been told that I was a good kisser and I don't know if it's true", I say laughing. "you are Hailee, people aren't lying to you about that", she says nervously. "did you kiss me back", I ask. "ehm well, I'm not gonna lie to you, we were both really drunk, at first I did, I was in the moment you know, but then I stopped cause I didn't want you to think I was taking advantage of you when you were drunk or anything", she says. " I've never kissed a girl Hailee, but I have to say my first impression is great", she laughs.

I smile at her.