XII

Y/N pov

my alarm went off at 8am. It was super loud. I jolted awake and tried to get up but found it hard. I looked over and saw that Hailee's arm was over my stomach. My alarm kept going off and that eventually led Hailee to wake up aswell. "what is that noise"?, she asked half asleep. "uh that's my alarm", I said still trying to get up without being rude. This woke Hailee up. She realised that her arm was over me. "Oh shit, I'm sorry", she said going red. "It's grand", I replied. We didn't realise but the tv was still on. "We must have fallen asleep during the movie", she said as she got up. Her hair was all over the place but even when she was just awake she managed to look good. "I hope you didn't hear my snoring, it's super embarrassing", I said. "Well I didn't hear it, so you are all good", she replies. She smiles. "well i'm gonna go and get ready, I've a good bit of press to do today, you can do whatever you want till about 3 then we can go to the gym together, there is one downstairs, and then we can get ready after, sound good?", she said. "yeah sounds all good, I'll see you later", I say. Hailee leaves my room and I just have unstoppable butterflies in my stomach and can't stop smiling. On the other side of the door, Hailee leans against the wall and looks up at the ceiling smiling. I see Hailee's phone on the bed and go to give it back to her. I open my hotel room door, and Hailee is startled. "Jesus you scared me", she says. "Haha, what are you doing?", I say. "Uh I just thought I saw something on the ceiling, no biggie", she says nervously. "Well okay, uh you left your phone on the bed, so I'm returning it, here", I say handing Hailee back her phone. "oh thank you, I didn't even realise", she says grabbing her phone. "you are welcome". She walks away. "Nice wallpaper by the way", I say as she walks away. "I know she's cute, Martini". 

I got ready for the day, I wore a nice pair of jeans, a crop top, and an oversized puffer jacket. I went for a pair of air jordans aswell, that I had gotten for my birthday. I did my hair in two dutch plaits and set out for the morning. I met up with Felix and we went for a coffee. "So last night, Hailee and I were watching Star Wars and we both fell asleep, but when my alarm went off I woke up the her arm around me", I say. "Oh, really, wow, what did you do"?, Felix asks. "waited till my alarm woke her up, and then she was just as surprised as I was", I say. "might have been just an accident", he says. "id say so, I'd say she might be seeing someone and is just use to cuddling with someone at night type a thing", I say. "Maybe yeah", Felix says. 

Felix and I get some lunch, went for walks around the city, took pictures. It was truly great, I was out here living my best life. It was coming up to three and I had to leave. "I gotta go, I'll see you later, I'll text you the address of the afters", I say. "Okay sunshine, see you later", Felix says smiling. My cheeks go red and I laugh. "bye", I say and walk away. 

I get back to the hotel just before three and get changed into my gym gear. At exactly three o clock, there was a knock on my door. I was almost ready. I answered the door anyway and Hailee was on the other side ready. "I'll be just a minute", I said covering up with a towel. Hailee came into my room and shut the door after her quick. "be careful answering the door like that, you never know who is on the other side", she said worried. "I figured it would be you, so that's why, otherwise I wouldn't have", I said back. "Doesn't matter who it is y/n, im just trying to look out thats all", Hailee said. "Okay fine, fair enough", I said standing awkwardly holding a towel covering the front part of my body. "Ill turn around", Hailee says as she turns around. "Thank you", I say. I get the clothes off my bed and drop the towel. Im standing there in a sports bra and just underwear. "So, what did you get up to this morning?", Hailee asks. "I went sightseeing with Felix and for some lunch, and then looked at some shops, my god, some stuff is so overpriced, a jumper and some jumpsuits, is over 500 euro, I get they are branded but still", I say. "What's a jumpsuit?", Hailee asks confused. "You can turn back around, I'm done", I say. Hailee turns back around. "A jumpsuit is like the long top that buttons down there, or like an overall I guess", I say. "You mean a romper", Hailee laughs. "What, no a jumpsuit", I say. "well we call it a romper", Hailee says. "Oh well, that's different", I reply. "Lets go ", Hailee says.