XV

Y/N POV

It was now 5pm and I swung my bag over my back. I went down to the lobby and waited for Hailee and her team to come down. I had straightened my hair, something I never really do, as we were going out later. I texted my Dad that everything was going well and that I was having the time of my life, I texted my Mum the same. My Dad replied with just enjoy it, see you when you are home. I smiled replying miss you Dad. "y/n is that you?". I turned around and Hailee was walking toward me. "damn your hair is so long it looks good", Hailee says. "why thank you, I never really straighten it, cause, you know, take a while", I reply. "looks super good", she says. I smile. We start walking to the exit of the hotel and flashes start going off around us. "what the hell?!", I say startled. I put my hands to my eyes covering my face. "it's the paps, just walk through it, and staright onto the bus", Hailee laughs. We walk through the doors and the flashing gets worse. Some fans are screaming Hailee's name, she waves at them and blows them kisses. We make our way to the bus quickly. "shit wow, how in the hell do you deal with that all the time", I ask as we sit down. "you get use to it after a while", Hailee says. "must be annoying as they almost track your every move", I say sympathatically. "yeah it is however, I know what I got myself into when I started so", Hailee says. "even so". The bus drives away. I admire the view outside and smile. My phone buzzes. I see a notification. I open it and it's a text from my Mum. "super glad for you, told you an opportunity would come, good for you for takin it, lots of love send me pics, stay safe". I smile at my screen. "what is it? “, Hailee asks." my parents, they are super happy that I'm doing what I love to do", I say. "that's so nice, wow so sweet", Hailee says. "I owe them so much, they have been so patient with me, and now I owe you just more than thank yous", I say. "y/n, drop it you owe me nothing", Hailee says stubbornly. I laugh. She laughs.