V

"well it was really nice meeting you y/n", hailee says to me. "yeah you to, very unexpectedly but a really good surprise", I reply. "actually I never asked you what you do", hailee asks. "oh, as in my job yeah, well currently I left my job cause I hurt my back and am doing physio, but tbh I just post little guitar pieces that I write on Tiktok, and I take photos too", I reply. "show me some of your photos", hailee says. "okay sure", I say. I pull out my phone and open my Instagram and show her my photo page. She scrolls through it and smiles. "these are really good", she says. "thank you", I say. "ill tell you what, do you have your equipment with you? “, hailee asks." no I had to leave it at home, I couldn't take anymore stuff with me unfortunately", I say. "okay well my next tour is in Milan, so if you wanted you could fly home get your equipment, and then I could fly you to Milan to take photos at my next concert for me", hailee says. My jaw drops. "are you serious, that would be amazing, thank you so much", I reply. "can I give you a hug? “, I ask." of course, come here", she replies. We hug for a few seconds. "listen about the flights I can pay for them if you want me to, it's really nice if you to offer", I ask. "no don't be stupid, it's on me, plus you've no job at the moment, let me help you", hailee says. "listen I can't thank you enough, truly", I say. "I put my number in your phone, and now I have your insta so I'll be in touch, I've a couple days off and then I'll see you in Milan", hailee says and she smiles. A mini bus pulls up outside the hotel and hailee gets in and waves back at me. I can't stop smiling.

The day went by quick. I met up with Felix and told him the news and he congratulated me. "it's such a pity you've to leave so early", he says. "well you have my number", I say and smile. "yeah that's true", he smiles.

The next day I was on a flight home to Dublin, when we landed if course it was raining. I got soaked but when I got home I showered and packed a suitcase. My phone bings. I pick it up and it is an Instagram dm from Hailee. It reads "hey, I just need you to send me a pic of your passport, so the flight can be booked". I look through my stuff and find my passport and send her a picture of it. "there is it, I can't thank you enough again seriously", I type and send. A few seconds later the typing bubbles come up. A reply comes through. "hhah, nice picture, and stop saying thank you, I should be the one thanking you", hailee sends. A few seconds later a photo comes through of the flight confirmation. "there you go" hailee sends. "thank you, oh my god, you didn't need to get me first class, that's honestly too nice", I send.