Fourtie Four

Your POV

I woke up the next morning and realised that Hailee and I had cuddled up to each other in our sleep, wow so cute. I pulled her in closer and she moved a little bit. She slowly started to open her eyes and wake up. "morning sunshine", I say. "morning", she says in a sleepy voice. I give her a kiss on her forehead. She smiles. "I have to say, I could get use to you waking up next to me all the time, I like it", she says. I smile at her. "me too Lee", I say. She pouts her lips wanting for me to kiss them. "I've morning breath let me wa...", I say before being interrupted. "y/n shush, I don't care, just gimme a kiss", she laughs. I give her a small kiss. "I like waking up next to you too", I say. Hailee hugs me tighter. "can we have a lazy day today after our workout", she asks. "of course I mean it's up to you, it's your house", I say. "well yeah but we don't have to do everything I want", she says. "I know but whatever you want to do is fine by me, that's what I meant to say", I say. "okay, but we are gonna go out and do some exploring tomorrow I know you want to do that", Hailee says. "a nice hike up to the Hollywood sign, oh my god, yes please", I say excited.

Hailee and I get changed into out gym gear and head to her home gym downstairs. There was a treadmill and a 360 machine and some other equipment. It was enough to get a full workout in. Hailee started on the treadmill while I started with some skipping. After 10 minutes we switched over. We were both already sweating. After another ten minutes we took a breather. We did the leg exercises together. I was delighted with my leg form recently so I took my phone from off the floor and took a picture. Hailee looked at me. "it's for progress", I say. She slips her hand on my waist and then around to my lower back and pulls me in for a hug. She leans her head on my shoulder. "I love doing this with you, working out, gives me more motivation aswell", she says. "me too Hailee, and you've got yourself a nice gym and at home it's amazing", I say. "super handy aswell cause when I go to the gym downtown people always take pics and it's a little annoying", she says sadly. "well don't worry the only pictures I'll take are for us to see only", I say and smirk at her. She let's go of me. "I approve", she says smirking.