Fourtie

Hailee's POV

We land in Los Angeles at 2pm. We have been travelling the whole day but because of time difference it was only the afternoon here.
Y/n and I collect our luggage and make our way out. "just to warn you there are always paps here, they always know when people are coming through", I say to her. "I'm prepared don't you worry, I won't look or speak to them", she says. "good, don't cause what they want is a reaction out of you", I say. "who have you told that we are Official, would they have leaked it to someone", she asks. "I've told my family, Ella and Anna, think that's it", I say. "okay", she says. "it'll be fine don't worry", I reassure her.

We walk out of the airport and of course just as I expected there was paps waiting. Y/n had her hood up so you could barely see her face, she had put glasses on too. I just kept my hood up and my head down. Flashes started going off, to be honest we were pretty igconito I don't know how they spotted us. "hey y/n, welcome to America how does it feel to finally be here and with your girlfriend Hailee", the pap says. Y/n turns to face me and mouths out 'shit, what'. I shake my head at her. "we didn't think she'd give another Irish person a chance after what he did to her", another pap says. I could see y/n was getting angry and upset. Not gonna lie, comments like that are so unnecessary. We finally made it to the cab that was waiting for us and put our bags in and drove off. Y/n just stared out the window. "hey, sweetie, look at me", I say. She turns her head slowly. "ignore what they said, they are only trying to start shit, trust me", I say. "how do they know that we are together", she asks. "they don't, they say that stuff to get a reaction out of you, honest", I say and grab her hand on the seat. "I just don't want for you to have to be forced to confirm anything until you are ready or until you want to share it if you decide to at some stage, not now I know", she says. Damn this girl, whoever blessed me with her did a good job. "thank you for thinking of me, and thank you for waiting for me, I want to scream it out trust me, but it's just not the right time", I say sadly. "I completely understand, I'm not rushing you, I'll wait as long as you need, or you don't even have to tell the world its up to you completely", she says. I kiss her cheek. "I just want to show you off, and show everyone that you are mine and mine only", I say. Y/n smiles at me. "me too", she says. "also not every Irish person is like him, I'm glad you gave me a chance, we aren't all bad", she jokes. "I know, I knew it before", I say.

We pull up outside my house. Gated off course. Y/n gets out of the car. "shut the fuck up, this us your house", she says. "yep this is her", I say proudly. "you've worked well hard enough for it so", she says.

We get in and she just admires the place. "oh my god, this is gorgeous, wow, and the view oh my god, the pool and shit a gym stop", she says excited. I love how excited she was, it was so cute. We went up to my room. I let her go first. She opened the door. "wow, the size of your bed, and your wardrobe", she says. She walks over to the bed. There is a pretty big Teddy bear sitting on the bed with a bunch of flowers and a card with her name on it. She walks over to it. "is this for me" she asks. "yes", I say as I walk around my room. "hailee you didn't have to", she says. "just open it", I say. Y/n opens the letter. "for the person I can finally call mine, thank you for being patient with my time, I can't wait to see what the world has for us, you truly are one of a kind", she reads out loud. Her eyes go a little red. "wow that's so fucking cute, thank you", she says giving me a kiss.