Thirtee Six

Hailee's POV

It was almost 10pm. Y/n and I had spent 3 hours here, just talking and being with each other. It was truly amazing and I'll never forget it. Just being with her made me so comfortable and she knew how to make me feel safe. "it's so dark out y/n", I say. "I know my way back", she reassures me. I smile at her. "let's go", she says. We pack up our stuff and get ready to leave. I hold y/n by the waist. "listen, y/n, I can not thank you enough for tonight, I'll never forget it", I say. "me too Hailee", she says. I kiss her and pull her in closer.

We get back to the car incognito, I don't think anyone saw us. At this point I'm not really sure I cared if someone saw us. I had too many feelings for her to care. "you wanna learn how to drive with a stick, the car park is empty, I could teach you", she says. "this should be fun", I say. I get into the drivers seat and put my belt on. "firstly, turn the car on, but you'll need to press the clutch in", she says. "the what", I ask. "the clutch, the pedal you use to change your gears", she says. "oh fuck me, this is gonna suck", I say. "will you just give it a shot", y/n says. I press the clutch to the floor and turn the key in the ignition. The car turns on. "I'm a pro already", I joke. Y/n laughs. "that's the easy part", she says. "now clutch back in and move the gear stick to first gear all the way to your left", she says. I struggle to find the way to move it. "just hold the clutch in", she says as she moves the gear stick into first gear. "right that's first gear, now if you are in gear don't let go of the clutch if you are still, if you are moving its fine", she says. She puts the gear stick back in the middle. "you only use first gear to move the car off, never drive in first gear, always move up a gear", she says. "okay kinda with you", I say. "you can take your foot off the clutch cause the car is in neutral, no gear", she says. I take my foot of the clutch. "now once you've moved off you clutch back in and move the gear stick to second gear, when you are done you can release the clutch slowly", y/n says. "that's a lot of info to take in", I say. "I'm trying to teach you, honestly you can do it, try now to put the car in first", she says. I clutch back in and move the gear stick into first gear. "now, slowly lift the clutch as you press the accelerator but find the balance between the two and we're they meet, gently on both pedals", she says. "okay", I say. Y/n puts down the handbrake. I try to get the car to move  but I went too fast of the clutch and the car jumped. "what was that", I say. "you just stalled, it's fine clutch back in and turn the car back on", she says. I do that and this time slowly come off the clutch. The car started to roll forward. "oh shit I'm doing it", I smile. "there you go", y/n says. "now to stop the car brake and then clutch in again", she says. I do that and the car stops. I put the car in neutral and pull up the handbrake. "wow I'm impressed Hailee, next time we can try more gears", she says. "thank you", I say. I get out of the car and y/n gets into the drivers seat. I get in the back. "what are you doing", she asks. "you can join me in the backseat if you'd like", I say with a smirk on my face. "I'm intriguied", she says as she parks at the furthest space in the car park. She turns the car off and gets into the backseat. She sits next to me. I began to kiss her neck not so gently this time. Without realising I give her a hickey. Her hands move on my stomach as I start to kiss her. She puts her hand underneath my top and grabs my chest. I moaned a little. She layed me down in the back seat and got on top. She kissed me hard and then moved to my neck and then further down my chest, onto my stomach. I pull her back up to me and kissed her harder. I turned her over and began to do the same to her. I got to her stomach and began to take off her belt. I looked up at her. "can I", I asked. "yes you can", she says.