Twennie Three

Hailee's POV

The Villa was amazing, truly spectacular. We only got spotted once so that wasn't bad at all. We got back to the hotel at about 5.30pm. Y/n just told me to get changed into something nice and fancy, she has one more surprise planned. So I shower, but on a pair of black leather trousers, a red leather crop top and a red blazer over it. I wear a pair of black boots and leave my hair down natural and wavy. It's 6.30pm and Y/n knocks on my door. I open the door and we both look at each other for a quick second. "wow", we both say at the same time. "you look", she says. "as do you", I say. She's wearing cigarette trousers slightly rolled up with a grey crop top, and a long jacket. Her hair is so nice and curly. "where are we going" I ask. "I'm taking you out for dinner", she says smiling.

We get out at the taxi just outside the restaurant. The restaurant is just outside of Trastevere. "it's so gorgeous here", I say admiring the view. "I know it's one of my favourite spots",y/n says. "how many times have you been to Rome", I ask. "too many to count", she says. "this place is therapy for me", she says.

We get to the restaurant, it's a lovely little place, quite discreet, she chose a good spot. I ordered a lasagne and she ordered a plate of pesto pasta. We both just got water to drink. "so y/n, I want to know more about you, how about a game of a few questions", I say. "shoot", she says. "favourite artist other than me", I say. "billie eilish", she replies. "Queen she is, I know Finneas, he's super nice", I say. "next, favourite thing about me" I say cheekily. "how can I answer that, I've too many favourite things", she says. "gimme one". "your love for your fans and supporters", she says. I blush. "I appreciate them so much", I say. "your smile and generousity", she says. "you've such a contagious smile". This girl just knew what to say. I grab her hand on the table. "can I tell you one thing I like about you", I ask. "I'd love to hear it",she says. "you are so humble, people take advantage of me all the time cause of the opportunities I get, but you don't, you appreciate everything and are always polite and know boundaries", I say. "I want sure that you feel comfortable around me, and I'd never use you for anything for my own benefit like that, you are a person as much as anyone else and should be treated with respect Hailee, the world needs more people like you", she says. Again my heart skipped a beat.

Our food came and we finished it pretty quick. It was so good, we talked for ages and waited for the streets to clear out a little so we could go for a walk. It was 10pm and it was getting quieter. We went to pay for the food. The waiter that served us was lowkey flirting with y/n, and it made me a little jealous and I don't know why. I think I was falling a little but I couldn't tell her. What if she didn't feel the same.

We left the restaurant and went for a walk around Trastevere, y/n knew her way around. There wasn't too many people out which was good and it was dark out. I started to shiver a little. "here Lee", y/n says as she takes off her jacket and puts it on me. "won't you be cold", I ask. "I'm Irish I'm use to the cold, don't worry", she laughs. "thank you", I say. I instantly get the beautiful smell of her perfume, the jacket just feels like home. Y/n doesn't shiver or anything, I'm impressed.

We come upon a guitar on a stand, with a sign that reads, 2 euro per play. "wait let's try this", y/n says. She grabs 2 euro out of her pocket and inserts it into the machine which unlocks the guitar. She starts playing starving. My jaw drops. I didn't know she could play the guitar. "sing along if you know the words, although not sure if you do", she jokes. I softly sing along with her as she plays. I have to say she is really good. I definitely am falling hard for this girl.

We get back to the hotel at about 12am. Y/n walks me back to my room. I give her a hug. "thank you for today, was amazing and so thoughtful, I mean it", I say. "right back at you was super good and fun", she says.
"hey y/n, can I ask you something else, it's a little personal you don't to reply if you don't want to", I say. I break off the hug. "sure ask ahead", she says. "have you ever, uh, have you ever, well, uh, kissed a girl before", I ask shyly. "no I haven't until, you kissed me the last night, why do you ask", she says. "because, I've kissed girls before for work and for shows but when I kissed you it felt different", I say. "I thought you didn't remember it", she says. "of course it did, I didn't know how you'd react if I said I meant it", I say. "wait you meant to", she says. At this point I can feel her breathing almost on me. "yeah I did, I just thought you should know", I say. "okay well thank you for the honesty, just so you know I meant this aswell", she says. I get confused. "meant what", I ask. Before I know it her lips were on mine and one of her hands was on my lower back the other was on my neck. I was a little taken aback but went with it, I wanted this. She was a really good kisser. "not out here", I say mid kissing. She stops kissing me. I reach for the key card in my pocket. She moves my hair and starts kissing my neck. How was she so good at everything that she does. I opened the door as quickly as I could and we both went it and continued kissing. She closed the door. I took off her jacket that I was wearing and she took of mine while still kissing me. I moaned a little. I put both of my hands on her lower back and pulled her in closer till our stomachs were touching. I kissed her neck and her head went back. She moaned a little too. We both kicked off our shoes. I pushed her onto the bed and started to kiss down her body, her skin was so soft. She pulled me back up and kissed me and turned me over so that she was on top. She started kissing my stomach. "take if off", I said. "are you sure", she asks. "yes you have my permission", I say all day everyday. She sits me up and continues to kiss me as she takes off my top and leaves me just in my bra. She looks at me. "you look stunning, I can't describe it, you look gorgeous", she says. She begins to kiss above my chest and moves closer to my heart. She looks up at me. "can I", she asks. "I want you to", I say. She grabs one of my breasts as she kisses me. I knock my head back. I turn her over and ask for her consent. "yes Hailee", she says touching my lips. I do the same to her.
One thing leads to another and next thing I say without realising. "I want you to go down on me", I say. Y/n doesn't hesitate. She takes off my trousers and starts kissing my thighs. She just did everything right. No man had ever done it this good. She just knew how it worked.