Thirtee Three

Your POV

It was three am I was startled awake by a nightmare. I jumped up and caught my breath. I felt my forehead and was sweating heavily. "jesus", I whispered to myself. Hailee started moving a bit next to me. I stay sitting up for about a minute. "y/n", she whispers barely awake. "it's fine go back to sleep", I say not wanting to wake her up. She turns around to face me and half opens her eyes. "what happened why are you up", she whispers. "it's nothing, just a nightmare, go back to sleep", I say. That only woke her up more. She sat up slowly next to me. "what's happening" she says. "just a nightmare", I said. "you want to talk about it", she says. "I was just being chased by someone and they shot me just as I woke up and I got a pain in my chest, it's nothing", I assure her. Hailee grabs my hand. "well you are safe now", she smiles. "thank you", I say. "what time even is it", she asks. "3am", I smile. "oh god, it's good we don't have to be up early tomorrow", she says lying back down. "yeah I guess, I just wish I hadn't gotten scared shitless in my sleep", I joke. I lie back down. "do you get nightmares a lot", Hailee asks. "I use to get them a lot worse, but I learned to control them and stop them, it's just anxiety creeping in here and there", I say. "is there anything you want to talk about, are you worried", Hailee asks. "not that I know of, I guess I'm just nervous all the time", I say. "really", she says. "yeah I can hide it really well", I say. "can I give you some advice y/n", she says. "sure". "whenever you know the reason that you are nervous talk to someone about it, it helps you understand more, I learned that and it brings me peace in a way", Hailee says. "I will, thank you, and sorry to have woken you", I say. "you are fine", she says. Hailee gives me a kiss on my forehead. "now that we are up we can talk cause I won't fall back asleep straight away", she says. "of course, I'd like that", I say. She smiles at me. "how come you delayed the release date for your new song", I ask. "I just wasn't ready to put it out", she said. "but soon I will, within the next month, and you are shooting the music video no question", she says. "I'm not gonna argue with you", I say smiling. "y/n, be honest, when did you start to get feelings for me", she asks. "you wanna know honest", I say. "well yeah silly", she says. "I've always had them Hailee, but they were different when I saw the life you had on the Internet to being around you, but when I met you in those toilets, my heart skipped a few beats, I knew then, but I had to hide it, cause Id probably have freaked you out", I say. "when people ask how we met we can say we just met at the concert, not the toliets", she jokes. "you sure you want people to know, I completely get if you aren't ready, take your time Hailee, ill be ready whenever you are, but sure I haven't even taken you out yet", I say. "you have in Rome", she smiles. "I didn't know it was a date", I say. "well what happened after suggested that", she smirked. "Hailee when did you get feelings for me", I ask. "uh well when I saw you smiling in the crowd at me something about you just hit me I don't know and then the hotel that night, I got your insta and went on a bit of a stalk and then I guess so pretty much since the start", she says. "can I take you out tomorrow for our second date", I ask. "I don't know I'll have to think about it", Hailee says. I look at her confused. "I'm kidding, of course", she says.