VIII

Y/n pov

I got out of the shower, got changed into a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms, an oversized white and blue t-shirt and a pair of white converse, it was nice and warm out. I grabbed my purse, phone, keys and headphones.
I left the hotel and decided to walk around Milan for a bit and do some shopping. There was everything here, so many expensive designer shops, nice people and nice places. I walked past a Versace store and something in the window caught my eye. It was a lovely tye dye clouded pink and orange hoodie. I moved closer to it. The price tag read 560 euro. "wow", I said to myself. I took a photo of it and headed back to the hotel. It was almost 4.

I got back to my room and my shopping bags on the bed. Not too long after I heard on knock on my door. I went to open the door, it was Hailee. "hey, wow nice outfit, you know your style is cool, I like it", she says. "why thank you, also before I forget", I say. I turn around and grab a bag of the bed and hand it for Hailee. "this is for you, as an extra thank you", I say. Hailee smiles. "y/n it's all good, you didn't need to at all", she replies. Hailee opens it a pulls out a small bunch of flowers and chocolates. Her smile gets bigger. "wow lily's are my favourite, thank you", she says giving me a hug. "no problem", I say. She breaks off the hug. "listen you want to come and watch how I get ready for a show and what goes into it, and maybe take few photos", she asks. "yeah for sure, I'd love to, I'll get my camera ready and be up", I say. "okay see you in a few", she says and leaves.

I know on Hailee's hotel room and a few seconds later she answers the door. "hey come in", she says as she let's me in. I walk in. I see a few people around, I don't know anyone. "y/n this is my family, they fly out for shows when they can, this is my brother Griffin, my Mom Cheri and my Dad Pete", she says. We all shake hands. "it's nice to meet you all", I say a little nervously. "here come this way, make up first", Hailee says.

Hailee gets ready for her concert and I take a few photos here and there. She looks good in every photo. She doesn't have any bad angles. Her outfit aswell is stunning. I smile at her and she smiles back.