IX

I took some pictures of the crowd and they were absolutely buzzed, I couldn't stop smiling the whole night. People from the crowd kept telling me I looked really pretty and kept complementing me. Was easily one of the best nights of my life.

When the concert was over everyone started to clear out. I started walking backstage and I hear a voice call out my name. Y/n! I turn around and I see Felix. He waves at me. I'm shocked and I wave back at him. I walk toward him. I give him a big hug, he hugs me back. "wow look at you", he says. One day you are a fan and the next few you are photographer/friend". "I could cry thinking about it, actually I think I will". My eyes tear up and Felix gives me another hug. The crowd has cleared out and a steward starts to walk towards us. Hailee comes out from behind the stage and comes over to us. "hey y/n, that was fricking amazing and so fun". I let go from Felixs hug and turn to face Hailee. My eyes are red and tears are streaming down my face. Hailee looks concerned. She turns to Felix. "what did you do"?, she asks. "nothing I swear, she's okay", he replies defensive. "Hailee, I'm grand, I'm just overwhelmed at how great this all is and just am so grateful for the opportunity". Hailee looks into my eyes and Wipes the tears off my face with her hands while holding my neck. She laughs at me. "you are so thankful, aren't you? ", she says." I'm just having such a good time, I think I deserve it, its been rough", I say. "what do you mean", she asks. Shit I didn't want to spill anything. "oh it's nothing honest", I reply. She pulls me in for hug. Her hugs are A1, just amazing. "oh hailee, this is felix", I turn to Felix. Felix sticks out his hand and Hailee Shakes it. "sorry for earlier I thought,.... Whatever its nothing", Hailee says. "it's cool", Felix says. "it's a pleasure to meet you Hailee, and thank you for giving y/n the opportunity". Hailee smiles. "its lovely to meet you Felix". "well there is a party being held after my show tomorrow if you would like to join, y/n will text you the addy" Hailee says. "cool, I'll see you then".