Thirtee Five

Your POV 

I drove for about fifteen minutes, then turned right and started driving up a steep hill. Hailee turns to me. "this leads somewhere right", she jokes. "of course silly", I say. "just making sure snory", she laughs. I get to the top of the hill and park in the car park. "We are here", I say.  Hailee looks around stunned. "Wow it looks stunning, an adventure date, I love it", she says. "let's go, here, I bought you a jacket with a hood so you can cover up if you don't want to be seen", I say. "Thanks", she says sadly. "what's it", I ask. "nothing, nothing, it's just I wish I didn't have to hide you, I don't have to, but y/n I'm sorry, I am just scared, it's nothing against you", she says. I interrupt her. "Hailee, it's okay, I know", I reassure her. She looks down. "Hailee, listen, don't apologise, I understand, I'd never ask you to do something you weren't comfortable with", I say. She looks at me. "Thank you, I mean it", she says. "put the jacket on, you can take it off when we are at the place", I say. Hailee puts on my puffer jacket and pulls the hood up and zips it up to the top. I put on a hoodie and pull the hood up. "your jacket smells so good, it smells of you", Hailee smiles. "thank you Lee", I say. 

We get out of the car and shut the doors. I get out a bag out of the boot and shut it. "what's in the bag", Hailee asks. "You'll see", I smile. We start to walk up the hill. "where are we actually", she asks. "This is Killiney Hill, one of the best spots in Dublin", I say. We walk for a few minutes and get a turn. "close your eyes and grab my hand", I say. "okay", Hailee says as she does that. I walk with her and direct her. We walk for 30 seconds and stop. "okay you can open your eyes now", I say. Hailee opens her eyes. Her mouth drops. "oh my god, y/n, this is beautiful, the view, just everything", she says as she gives me a hug. "We can watch the sunset together and have some dinner", I say. "dinner", Hailee asks. I pull out a pre made dinner from my bag. "oh my god, a picnic dinner at sunset, I love it", she says. We sit on a rock and I lay out the meal. "I need a pic, wow, this is too good y/n, you went all out, thank you", Hailee says. "of course", I say. Hailee takes a picture and smiles. "can I send it to Ella and Anna", she asks. "sure", I say. "they talked some sense into me and it is why I am here", Hailee says. "how come what did they say", I ask. "they basically told me to not give a fuck what the world thinks and to tell you otherwise I'd regret it", she says. "well thank you the them so", I say. Hailee's phone buzzes. She smiles at her screen. "Ella says that's so cute and romantic and that you went all out, she wants a selfie", she says. "okay yeah", I say. Hailee puts her phone up and takes our photo. "wow cute", she says as she sends it to Ella. She puts her phone down. "let's eat", I say. 

After finishing the food we watched the rest of the sunset cuddled up together. We were pretty far away from other people, no one could see us, we were well hidden. "It is so beautiful", Hailee says. "I know and so are you", I flirt. "flirtly haha, thank you, you too y/n", she says. Hailee kisses me. I put my hand on her neck and pull her in closer. We kissed for a little bit and she began to kiss my neck softly. It felt so good, so gentle, so right. She put her hand on my waist and pulled me onto her until I was sitting on her legs. She held my waist as I held her neck kissing her. I stopped after a little and just sat on her hugging her with my head over her shoulder, and her head over mine. This was it, all I'd ever wanted and I had it.