Part Sity

Hailee's POV

I went to the studio in the morning, then had a couple of meetings and now was finally able to sit down and have some lunch. I went to a little cafe downtown and sat out the back. It was nice and quiet and there wasn't anyone else. I got my food, a lovely sandwich and a smoothie. Once I was done I headed back to my car.

I got home around 2. I opened the front door. "y/n I'm home", I shout. "I'm out the back", she yells back. I put my keys down on the table and head to the garden. I see y/n just lying on the floatie in my pool. "I see you are enjoying yourself", I say. "I am thank you, I'd let you join but I think I just love the floatie too much", she jokes. "you're funny, wait there", I say.

I come back out changed and in my swim suit. I tiptoe outside and jump into the pool and turn the floatie upside down. Y/n falls off the floatie and under the water. I swim to her and hug her, pulling her up. We get the the surface and she gasps for air. "what the fuck was that", she says grabbing onto my waist. I laugh. "got ya", I say smiling. "I was getting a nice tan, I'm a little too pale for my liking at the moment, so if you'll excuse me, I've some tanning to do", she says letting go of me. She goes to turn around but I pull her back and sit her on top of my legs. I start to kiss her neck from behind and slowly she moves her head around so I can kiss the side. "you were saying you wanted to do what", I ask teasing. "oh shut up", she says. I put my hands on her waist while continuing to kiss her. I move on hand down slowly onto her thigh. She turns around and sits facing me. She starts to kiss my neck, gently, moving down everytime. She moves back up and kisses me on the lips. We make out for a few seconds before she makes her way lower down my body. She takes a big gulp of air and goes underwater. She continues to kiss me down my chest and onto my stomach. She stops when she gets to my lower waist and comes back up. "what no I was liking that", I tease. "I'm just getting some air relaxy love", she says. I pull her in and turn her around and push her against the wall of the pool. "my turn", I say. I do the exact same to her except I get to her legs. She goes underneath the water and hugs me tightly. We both run out of air and come back up to the surface still holding each other. "I love you", she says. "like a lot", she says. "um i don't know Ill have to...", I say before she gives me a death look. "relaxy love, I love you too", I say.