Fourtie Nine

Hailee's POV

I knocked on the bathroom. "y/n will you let me explain please", I say. She doesn't answer. "y/n", I say. "yeah", she says. "after my shower", she says. "okay, I love you", I say. "me too", she says. I walk away from the door and sit back down on the couch. I turn on the TV and put on some friends.
I pick up my phone and open the message that Cam sent me. We had been just keeping in touch just asking how life was to be honest. 'how was the tour', he asked. I type back, 'yeah was amazing, I've the best fans', I reply. Short and simple. The typing bubbles appear. "shit", I say and quickly exit the conversation, not wanting to see the message straight away. My notification pops up again. 'new message from cameron'. The message reads 'I see you got yourself a little girlfriend out of it too'. I clicked on the message and sent back,' she's not my girlfriend just a good friend', I sent back. Shit, I felt guilty but I wasn't ready yet.

Y/n finally came out after about an hour. She walks over to me, her hair still wet from the shower. She sits down opposite me. "you took your time", I say. "was Shaving", she says looking down. "listen y/n, I'm sorry, but honestly it's nothing, we have just been checking up on each other the odd time, nothing malicious, I promise", I say. Y/n looks up. "fair enough I guess", she says sighing. "you've nothing to worry about, cause I love you now and I dont want anything to ruin that, I'd be stupid to do anything to hurt you", I say. "I love you too, but I just know what exs are like", she says. "I promise you, its nothing", I say. "alright I trust you", she says grabbing my thigh. "thank you", I say giving her a hug. She rests her head on my shoulder. "your hair is still wet, you want me to dry it", I ask. "nah I'm going to let it air dry, give it some time", she says.

Y/n and I were making dinner when her phone buzzed. She picked it up and her mouth dropped. "what is it", I asked. "billie just texted me on insta, oh shit", she says excited. "what she say", I ask. She unlocks her phone and walks over to me. She opens the message. "glad you like it, thank you for your support as always and stay cool", y/n reads out loud. "wow she thinks I'm cool", y/n says smiling at me. "you are and gorgeous", I say. "ah shush you", she says. Her phone buzzed again. "she asked if I want to take photos at her next gig in La next week, holy shit brooo what's going on", y/n says jumping up and down. I hug her. "you are super talented, you gotta show people", I say. "it's cause of you that I get these opportunities, I'll never be able to repay you", she says sadly. "you loving me is all I need", I say. "no problem there my love", she says.