Fourtie One

Your POV

I had sorted out most of my clothes and belongings. Hailee had left me some space in her 'closet', so American I know. I just sat by Hailee's big bedroom window on the floor looking outside and the view. It was really something else. I just smiled as I looked out. It was about 7pm and the sun was starting to set. Hailee walked into the room. "hey y/n, what are you doing", she asks. "I'm just admiring the view", I say. "eh you are faced the wrong way the view you should be admiring is here", Hailee jokes. I turn around and get up and walk over to her. "of course, sorry honey", I say and I hug her. She rests her head on my shoulder. This is what felt like home to me. "you wanna go for a swim now, we can just relax and watch the sunset in the pool", she asks. "I'd love that", I say. "great, I'll meet you downstairs, get your swimsuit on", she says.

I change into a bikini and tie my hair up in a messy bun. I walk downstairs and outside and Hailee is already waiting for me. "new bikini", I ask. "nope I just only use this one on special occasions, it was a collab and I love it so", she says. "special occasion we'll thank you", I laugh. Hailee gets into the pool first. I follow after her. "it's so nice and warm", I say. "I can change the temperature if you find it too warm or too cold just lemme know", she says. "it's all good like this just perfect", I say. We sit beside each other and I rest my head on Hailee's shoulder. We just watch the sunset. "it's so beautiful", I say. "it really is", she says. "actually let me see that bruise", she says. I stand up on the wall inside the pool. Hailee looks at it. "we are gonna have to put some ice on that after, it looks worse", she says running her hand over it. "I look down at it." ah well, it happens", I say as I sit back down. Hailee moves and sits on my lap. I put my arms around her stomach and pull her in closer. I leave small kisses on her neck. She puts her hands on my arms. "this is all I've ever wanted", she says. That made my heart smile. "me too", I say.