Fourtie Seven

Your POV

"Hailee, how the fuck is this happening, slap me wake me the fuck up", I say nudging her. "you aren't dreaming y/n", she says. "oh shit I wasn't prepared for this, do I look alright", I ask. "you always look stunning my love", she says and grabs my hand. We make it to her car. "hey you guys", Finneas says. "hey", Billie says. "hey, thank you guys for coming", Hailee says. I get all nervous and shy. Hailee turns to me. "h, h, hey you guys, its so nice to meet you", I say. They smile at me. Billie gives me a hug, she must have senses that I was nervous. "thank you for being a fan", she says. "what no thank you and Finneas for everything", I say. We pull away from the hug. "I can't thank you guys enough for taking the time out if your day, I know you guys are probably super busy", I say. "we are but I will always appreciate the people who support us", Billie says smiling at me. "plus when Hailee told us we figured it must have been for someone special", Finneas says. I turn to Hailee and she blushes. "yeah she's pretty special", Hailee says. "also this is for you", Billie says as she picks up a bag from the ground. "Billie it's grand, what oh", I say and take the bag. "don't open it here open it when you guys are at home", she says. "okay will do, thank you so much again", I say.

We say our goodbyes and get into the car. I kiss Hailee. "thank you so much, you didn't need to do that", I say. "of course, you are always listening to her music and talk about her a lot", she says. "thank you I mean it, and thank you for taking me here", I say.