Fity Eight

Hailee's POV 

I sat on the couch, Cam facing me. Y/n sat beside me. "Listen Cam, this has gone way too far", I say. "why the fuck did you essentially break in and wait about, what were you going to do", y/n asked. "don't you think that that is a bit fucked up, huh", she says. "Don't talk to me like that you li....", Cam says before I interrupt him. "Cam, do not and I mean it, talk to her like that, she has done nothing wrong, you have gotten her involved in something that she didn't ask for, and you are trying to ruin me now aswell, I've done nothing to you Cam", I say almost crying. Y/n grips my hand. "Haiz, I still love you, and I know you still have feelings for me", Cam says. "ah come off it chap", y/n says. "please y/n, Cam I use to love you, yes, but a couple of years ago, not anymore, you became too much, you were bad for me and you know that", I say. "but I've changed", he says. "no, no you haven't Cam, what you did tonight was too far, and just so you know, I will be pressing charges, so enjoy your time in jail", I say getting up and walking away. 

The officers took Cam away and I thanked them. I sat on the couch just staring outside. "Hailee", y/n says softly. "yeah", I say not turning my head. "I'm so sorry", she says. "it's not your fault", I say. "I know but I'm sorry", she says. "about what", I say. "that I got mad at you when you saw him, I didn't know, and I'm really sorry", she says. She turns around and starts to walk away. "y/n", I say getting up. She turns back around. I walk up to her and grab her hands. She looks up at me. "I'm sorry, you don't deserve this, I'm sorry you got mixed up in this", I say. I put my head on her shoulder. She pulls me in closer and hugs me. Her hugs made me feel so warm. "my love, please do not blame yourself, he's a weirdo, not your fault", she says. "I don't think you understand how much I love you y/n", I say still on her shoulder. "no I don't think you know", she says. 

We went back up to bed and Y/n wrapped her arms around me tightly. "I'm here, I won't leave", she says.