Twennie Eight

Your POV

Hailee and I spent the day together, shopping around London, some sightseeing. It was 7pm and Hailee dropped me off at the airport. "I can't believe this is it", I say sadly. "it's not, just for a little bit, I'll see you soon", Hailee says. "soon isn't quick enough", I say. Hailee gives me a hug. I hug her back tight. She made me feel so safe and comfortable that I just didn't want to leave, I'd never had feelings for a girl but now I was falling for a woman. "thank you so much, its been the best 5 weeks of my life ever", I say. "I'm so glad I went to that toliet and we met, best experience I've ever had in a toliet", Hailee joked. I got my bags together. "Bye Hailee, enjoy your time off, it is well deserved", I say. "see you soon y/n", she says. I turn around and start to walk away. "wait y/n!", Hailee calls. I turn back around and Hailee jumps into another hug. I hug her back. "thank you", she whispers in my ear. "ill miss you a lot", she says. "me too Lee", I say. She let's go and I can see her eyes going a little red. I smile at her.

I get into the airport and my phone buzzes. It was a text from Hailee. 'I miss you already', it reads. I reply back, 'me too ❤️'. The bubbles appear as Hailee types. 'safe flight and text me when you land 😘'. I type back, 'will do, flying without you is going to nerve wrecking', I reply. Hailee replies, 'youll be okay, I know it, just think of me😏🤗'. 'only way I'll get through it', I reply.

I board the plane back home to Dublin. Its a short flight less than an hour. The plane rushes down the runway and I didn't even shake or anything, I taught of that one night with Hailee and my mind went to peace. She was amazing. It was her.

I spent the flight organising the pictures on my phone of the tour and made a folder. I landed in Dublin at 10pm. My mum collected me from the airport. "oh my god, darling, its so good to see you", she said giving me a big hug. "how ya mam, I've missed you", I say. "well how was it", she asks. "the best time of my life mam, Hailee is an absolute angel", I say.

We got home and I caught up with my Dad. "ah y/n, good to see ye, I got you some food from the chipper, knew you'd be starving coming home", he says. "thanks da, we can share it", I say. He smiles.

I text when I'm in bed. 'I'm all cosied up cause of course it's freaking cold', I type and send. I get an incoming facetime call from Hailee. I answer. "hey y/n", she says. "hey Hailee", I say. "gimme a room tour", she says. I get up out of bed. "so here's, my room the door is there, desk there, wardrobe is there and the best part my bed, oh oh and wait", I say. I turn my lights off. "y/n it's pitch black", Hailee says. "I know gimme a second haha", I say turning on my led lights. "there", I say. "wow, that's super cool", Hailee says. "I designed it all myself", I say. "you think I'd miss the guitar on the stand there huh", she says. "no no", I say. "play me something", Hailee says. "alright", I say as I get my guitar. I stand my phone on my nightstand and take the guitar. I start playing a melody that I came up with. Hailee stares at me hard through the screen. "wow that's so good, is it an original piece", she asks. "yeah wrote it a while ago", I say. My mum knocks on the door. "come in", I say. My Mum walks in. "y/n here's a cup of tea for you there now", Mum says. "here Mam, there is someone I'd like you to say hello to", I say. She walks over to me. She stands in front of my phone. "this is Hailee", I say. "Hello Bernie", Hailee smiles and waves. "ah how ya Hailee so nice to finally see you and talk to you, listen I just have to say a big thanks there now, you've made my daughter so happy, not just over the last month but the last few years, she never stops talking about ye", mum says. "mam", I say going red. Hailee laughs. "she's made me super happy so I'm just returning the favour", Hailee says. "well I'll leave yous to it, goodnight y/n and goodnight Hailee", mum says. "goodnight Bernie", Hailee says. "sorry about that", I laugh. "so you never stop talking about me huh, I see", Hailee says. "well now I definitely won't", I say cheekily.