IV

My phone alarm started going off really loudly at 9am. I startled awake and snoozed my alarm. My head was pounding, I don't even remember having set an alarm, or how I got into my bed. Last thing I remember was being outside the hotel talking to a man. Huh weird. I got up from the bed and noticed a letter on the dresser. It read, 'hey it's me, you were a bit of a mess last night, so I put you to bed, here are some painkillers for the headache I know you'll have H'. Who was H¿
I got changed and went down for breakfast. I went up to the buffet and picked out scrambled eggs, two pieces of toast and a pancake. I was looking for somewhere to sit when a voice called out to me. "hey y/n, come sit here". I turned around and saw Hailee gesturing me to sit at the seat opposite hers. It hit me then. I walked over to her and sat down. "so you are H, and you are the one who put me to sleep", I say slightly embarrassed. "haha, yeah that would be me", she replied. "look I'm really sorry for what I did, I don't even remember, but I've a terrible headache", I say. "you were trying to get into your room and dropped your keys, and then you fell over onto your head trying to get them", hailee says. "oh, that would make sense", I say rubbing my head. "well I'm truly sorry you had to see that, I just have a tendancy to embarrass myself in front of everyone, that's a trait of mine", I say. "will you relax, don't worry about it, it's all good", hailee insists. "well thank you and I mean it", I say. We continue to eat breakfast. "hang on, did you have to put me into new clothes, cause the ones I was wearing this morning I didn't recgonise as mine", I ask. "I didnt want to go through all of your belongings so I just gave you a spare pair I had", hailee smiles. "wow thank you, I'll get them washed ASAP and back to you", I say. "no no it's all good, you keep them", she says. "thank you for being so nice to me", I say. "I'm just returning the favour", hailee says. We smile at each other and I'm not joking but I think my heart skipped a few beats.